User Controls

A guy fell on the bus, now they are gonna install seatbelts

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]

Some drunk homeless guy was wobbling around the aisles on a moving VTA bus, fell and cracked his head and got a concussion from bumping his noggin on a grab-bar or something. Some advocacy or outreach scamgroup ( NAACP? UCLA? ACLU??? ) is now suing for millions of dollars prompting a new freedom grab against the populace

Now they are releasing a plan to install booster seats on the busses with mandatory3-point harnesses that you wear, you can get a seatbelt ticket if you're not wearing it just like in a car. They are going to add more compliance staff to basically go around the different routes on the busses to write tickets but they say "oh its just going to be a warning for now but at the officers discretion" .

What you will look like riding a bus soon ^

Estimated public expenditures to retrofit all the gubmint busses in the state ( doesn't include stuff like Greyhound ) is "in the low 900 millions". Damn ni🅱️🅱️a , that's a lot of booster seats and seatbelts...

I wonder if they are going to put a seatbelt sign that chimes 100 times during the ride like on an aeroplane . I know some of you gonts might be too young to remember it, but there used to be some freedom in this country
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah talk about a total nanny state. A couple memorial days ago my car was in the shop so I took the bus to see my chicken for the first time in years. It was raining and I didn't want to get wet so I was trying ask the bus driver how much closer he gets to such and such street and he didn't even look at me.. with his long greasy fingers nails he tapped a button and a robotic voice and sign said "do not talk to the driver"

never seen that feature before.. I thought the bus driver was supposed to be knowledgeable and help you reach your destination considering the drive that route every day. I mean its not like I was chattin him up or anything.

Total nanny state, the fleecing of America.

Jump to Top