User Controls

Guess how many double-doubles I ate last night?

Lanny Bird of Courage
    HINT: It's more than 3
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    U clown.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I'm not blaming you, but it's not my fault.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ”
    πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”
    πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”
    πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”
    πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”
    πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ”
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    My πŸ…±οΈ
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    All of them?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    πŸ…±οΈurger that is ;)
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Double Double here means a tim hortons coffee with 2 creme and 2 sugar, meanwhile a mcdouble is a 2 dollar burger best stacked on top of a jr chicken
    I just threw up...yuck!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    πŸ‘©πŸ‘– πŸ”πŸ” πŸ”πŸ”

πŸ…±οΈigly
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Wow
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Baffoon.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm about to do two mcdoubles and two mcchickens before I pass out.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I'm about to do two mcdoubles and two mcchickens before I pass out.

Thats what you call my ass cheeks and tits now?
    Originally posted by 🐿 Thats what you call my ass cheeks and tits now?

Is there a difference?
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Erekshun Is there a difference?

No, it all taste fucking delicious I'm sure.
    Originally posted by frala No, it all taste fucking delicious I'm sure.

Of course your fat ass would say so..
    Damn straight. Your ass is sittin over there beggin for crumbs.
    Who am I beggin?
    Everybody you ol starvin ass bitch.
Jump to Top