User Controls

I miss you.

filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Sounds like true love❤️
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Is this the "crazy boyfriend hacked into the loose girlfriend's account" schtick?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Does she post here?
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    That's devotion
    Originally posted by filtration Ayy lmao.. I would seriously rape her if I doxed her.

Wish gimp would rape me. But I'm thinking less of a violent one more like romantic ravishment.
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    I hate all rapist whore niggas
    Originally posted by filtration I'm an incel, so all women deserve to be raped. Even my mother… In fact, especially my cunt mother.

So how does that make you feel hating the very thing you desire...which is your mom?
    There you are infinityshock be a dear and spamfuck the user name gimp with Bill Krozbys penis hes new and doesn't understand.
    Octavian motherfucker
    This is why I enjoy being single. Regardless of how a relationship ends there's always that depressive period that comes after. I think cause you're use to the routine of doing things together etc.

Then there's always that horrible gut feeling she's already riding fresh cock.

😭😭😭😭
    Originally posted by Octavian This is why I enjoy being single. Regardless of how a relationship ends there's always that depressive period that comes after. I think cause you're use to the routine of doing things together etc.

Then there's always that horrible gut feeling she's already riding fresh cock.

😭😭😭😭
    Well any cock is better than none
    Octavian motherfucker
    Girls are no different, they're straight onto getting their holes filled post breakup. The amount of hoes that have tried rebounding off me is unreal. All cause they left their brain dead ex's.

I didn't mind at first then realised they're satisfying a need, not what they want.

Makes me feel like a used condom.
    Originally posted by Octavian Girls are no different, they're straight onto getting their holes filled post breakup. The amount of hoes that have tried rebounding off me is unreal. All cause they left their brain dead ex's.

I didn't mind at first then realised they're satisfying a need, not what they want.

Makes me feel like a used condom.

Oh please reason why we fuck post break up is we need reaffirming that we are sexy and not defective. Besides if you've broken up doesnt matter.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by filtration I'm an incel, so all women deserve to be raped. Even my mother… In fact, especially my cunt mother.

People overuse the term incel.
Jump to Top