User Controls

ATTN octo

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    put ch5 on
    Octavian motherfucker
    Damn only just read this, what did I miss?

I was watching a video on youtube explaining which part of my body should I eat first if food was scarce.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Octavian Damn only just read this, what did I miss?

I was watching a video on youtube explaining which part of my body should I eat first if food was scarce.

fuck that, worms and slugs are perfectly edible.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by NARCassist fuck that, worms and slugs are perfectly edible.

grasshoppers and crickets too. the store down the st from me sells salted larvae pretty good, its just like eating those dehydrated shrimps
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    it was sime propr gay shit

i ended up watching the beach
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by NARCassist fuck that, worms and slugs are perfectly edible.

Wrong, snails are, slugs no. Not unless you want to end up like this guy:

From this

To this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/05/health/man-dies-after-eating-slug-on-dare/index.html

Rat lungworm disease? FUCK-THAT!

Albeit I do want to try some garlic escariots. Hannibal is always eating snails in the series.
    Originally posted by Octavian Wrong, snails are, slugs no. Not unless you want to end up like this guy:

From this

To this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/05/health/man-dies-after-eating-slug-on-dare/index.html

Albeit I do want to try some garlic escariots. Hannibal is always eating snails in the series.

he prolly ate them raw. when i was in the army cadets we did a survival weekend and we eat slugs and worm stew.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian Wrong, snails are, slugs no. Not unless you want to end up like this guy:

From this

To this:

well thats because he didn't feed them cornmeal first before eating them, cornmeal kills the poison in their guts. do you even science?
    actually its true that you shouldn't eat slugs or snails until you've kept them for 10 days to be sure they haven't fed on plants that are poisonous to us. but if its a matter of survival then its up to you whether to risk it. most of the time you'll likely be ok. its a precaution you should take if its an option tho.

Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby well thats because he didn't feed them cornmeal first before eating them, cornmeal kills the poison in their guts. do you even science?

I don't eat slugs dude. Ah well, something I've learned. I'd sooner eat the dangle berries on my arse hole winnits than lick a slug.

That fatty bit that runs down their backs reminds me of some disgusting sack of parasites. I bet that's were the lung worm is. Fucking gross man.
    agreed its not nice, just slightly better than dying is all.

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by NARCassist agreed its not nice, just slightly better than dying is all.

How do you know tho?
    go in tesco and rob sammiches and pasties is better option.

Originally posted by Erekshun How do you know tho?

coz i died once and it was a bit lame

Octavian motherfucker
    Yeah I'd probably just eat bits of myself. I bet penis is too chewy and I would need it post survival.
Jump to Top