User Controls

I'M FUCKING DONE WITH DRUGS MAAAN.

Octavian motherfucker
    Yeah this is for realz, no more Cocaine, MD, weed or anything for that matter. I'm going to sever social contact with anyone that can suggest to "get on it". I will still drink occassionally but only in major cities towns away from the drug scene. I'll hook up with old friends and make new ones.

I got this.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    it's not the drugs that made you such a loser
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Good. Don't be a degenerate.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    what if it was a dying friend that wanted to get one more time or go on one last binge...and he/she came to you first? would you deny your friend his/her final wish? hell what if it was family? you would figuratively/literally spit in the face because YOU want to say NO to everything? get all clean and shit?? than your friend or family member just fucking dies on your right than and there. thats beyond fucked up dude.
    Octavian motherfucker
    No
    than you will be haunted by all those ghosts til the day you die. i just can't...no words. you sicken me to my core. no hate, just sayin.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Don't quit weed. Quit everything else.
    i think a terrorist group got to him. they probably told him he has to give it all up than he be officially initiated into the clan/cult whatever ISIS scum. he will be next told to kill his family...what a road he is going down. He will do it all because he ain't probably fucked up anymore.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Probably be able to save easier.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Over there in their own shithole, they set up roadblocks in the middle of highways, then when workers and citizens drive up in their cars and trucks, they stop them in the middle of the road and force them out at gunpoint, then they get them to recite a random verse in the Quran. If they either don't know the verse or get it wrong, they execute them right there. Truckers, kids, women, the elderly, they don't care who they are. These are real-life monsters, and now they want to bring it all over here. They not only want it, they demand it, and the Democrats are right there to lend a helping hand, for Democrat votes and cheap slave labor. Remember, it was the Democrats who fought and died during the Civil war to keep slavery alive, and it was the Republicans who wanted to abolish it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Octavian Yeah this is for realz, no more Cocaine, MD, weed or anything for that matter. I'm going to sever social contact with anyone that can suggest to "get on it". I will still drink occassionally but only in major cities towns away from the drug scene. I'll hook up with old friends and make new ones.

I got this.

Kool
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Don't quit weed. Quit everything else.

weed is good, but some people see it as a hindrance. I'm fine only smoking errr now and then these days.
    shut up spectral. Weed is not good for the mental health of lots of people, especially those prone to the schiz
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by DietPiano shut up spectral. Weed is not good for the mental health of lots of people, especially those prone to the schiz

!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Quitters be quitting
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby weed is good, but some people see it as a hindrance. I'm fine only smoking errr now and then these days.

Yeah I started smoking hash on weekends then even that started becoming more regular. It's like I can't have anything, fucking sucks dick! I just have to have everything in large quantities.

Wellhung mentioned not being able to have a break, like making J after J after J till he's a drooling mess. I'm like that. Smoke a joint then roll another not long after. Weed makes me procrastinate bad.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Octavian Yeah I started smoking hash on weekends then even that started becoming more regular. It's like I can't have anything, fucking sucks dick! I just have to have everything in large quantities.

Wellhung mentioned not being able to have a break, like making J after J after J till he's a drooling mess. I'm like that. Smoke a joint then roll another not long after. Weed makes me procrastinate bad.

do you smoke cigs?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Over there in their own shithole, they set up roadblocks in the middle of highways, then when workers and citizens drive up in their cars and trucks, they stop them in the middle of the road and force them out at gunpoint, then they get them to recite a random verse in the Quran. If they either don't know the verse or get it wrong, they execute them right there. Truckers, kids, women, the elderly, they don't care who they are. These are real-life monsters, and now they want to bring it all over here. They not only want it, they demand it, and the Democrats are right there to lend a helping hand, for Democrat votes and cheap slave labor. Remember, it was the Democrats who fought and died during the Civil war to keep slavery alive, and it was the Republicans who wanted to abolish it.

DAMN!

YOU are the one who REALLY needs to quit drugs.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Grylls do you smoke cigs?

No that's another thing. I go all day without one and smoke when I get home cause there's a pouch of baccy left. It's just cause it's there. When I was off my tits I'd be rolling joint sized cigs to smoke.

Fucking madness.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Octavian Yeah I started smoking hash on weekends then even that started becoming more regular. It's like I can't have anything, fucking sucks dick! I just have to have everything in large quantities.

Do people actually still roll joints with pot being so potent these days, not to mention expensive? What does a fattie cost to roll these days...$20 or so?
Jump to Top