User Controls

Thotgirl wins

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    I win haha gimp your too pussy to stalk me in real life did send you 5k tho to shut you up.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Muh gimp!
    Muhh triangles
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Where's muhhh money?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    nice picture

congrats on winning the handicap race too, retard
    Technologist victim of incest
    That’s like the 3rd different pic he’s put up.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I can see it being the same person if she took a shower after the last photos
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    looking great babe. sorry about last night, you know how i get..won't happen again i swear. are you coming home tonight? if so can you get a few bottles from the liquor store? hope you made lots of money for us. miss you:)
    Originally posted by Thotgirl I win haha gimp your too pussy to stalk me in real life did send you 5k tho to shut you up.

Is that you? I seen you saying something about wanting to be "bred". wtf is that all about?
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Back off my girl. Just sayin. Unless you paying customer?? than lets do some business:)
    Originally posted by Period Blood Is that you? I seen you saying something about wanting to be "bred". wtf is that all about?
    It's a fetish...muuu
    Originally posted by Technologist That’s like the 3rd different pic he’s put up.

I'm a woman,MUH FEMINITY!
    Originally posted by Thotgirl It's a fetish…muuu

It's a dude pretending to be a chick kind of fetish....
    I'm sorry but I'm not convinced. I see the things Thot has posted. Its totally the kind of stuff a fat slob pretending to be a hot chick would say.
    Originally posted by Period Blood Its totally the kind of stuff a fat slob pretending to be a hot chick would say.

Lets leave lanny out of this please, just for once.
    Originally posted by Period Blood I'm sorry but I'm not convinced. I see the things Thot has posted. Its totally the kind of stuff a fat slob pretending to be a hot chick would say.

I'm a neckbeard stuck in a female body
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Thotgirl lets meet up and have crazy mostly anonymous sex through a hole in the wall
    Originally posted by GGG Thotgirl lets meet up and have crazy mostly anonymous sex through a hole in the wall

Kool let me bring a fleshlight
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Kool let me bring a fleshlight

I'll bring my dildo. Just hmu when ur free and I'll dust off the condoms and head over
    Originally posted by GGG I'll bring my dildo. Just hmu when ur free and I'll dust off the condoms and head over

With Dildos and Fleshlights being the order of the day what are you going to do with the condoms, make and throw water balloons at each other?
Jump to Top