User Controls

Video of Brenton Terrant walking into courtroom

HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    I wonder if this is legit or a deepfake

Octavian motherfucker
    Who cares?

The guy is a fucking retard just like you. At least Breivik had some brains despite not murdering a single muslim. All narccisstic, egotist cunts that have made little to no change.

Life goes on whilst they rot in jail cells.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    He's a little fella huh...figures.
    Soyboy VII: Mattchews Camping Trip Houston [baulk my topological rheum]
    Originally posted by Octavian Who cares?

The guy is a fucking retard just like you. At least Breivik had some brains despite not murdering a single muslim. All narccisstic, egotist cunts that have made little to no change.

Life goes on whilst they rot in jail cells.

Not everyone has to be a general
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING VII: Mattchews Camping Trip Not everyone has to be a general

That makes no sense I don't know what you mean.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    that guy would have a literal shit-eating grin
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BT is a fucking hero, show some respect.

Too bad Aryans like him are a dime in a dozen million these days, if everybody got together and started cleansing their neighborhoods we wouldn't be in this situation.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 BT is a fucking hero, show some respect.

Too bad Aryans like him are a dime in a dozen million these days, if everybody got together and started cleansing their neighborhoods we wouldn't be in this situation.

too bad you're literally an autistic virgin who lives with his mother and shouldn't be allowed to continue existing
    Originally posted by Sudo too bad you're literally an autistic virgin who lives with his mother and shouldn't be allowed to continue existing

I'm God, shut the fuck up.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 I'm God, shut the fuck up.

You're a child with access to an adult world and don't know how to process it
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 I'm God, shut the fuck up.

your grasp of reality is skewed by your own failures as a human and self imposed delusions you tell yourself to justify being such a weak failure. You don't seem interested in being anything more than the pathetic joke that you are and I doubt your passing would cause anyone any real grief so you might as well go ahead and do it. You're too weak for this world
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucas_Black
    Gonna be played by this guy if they ever made a movie about him
    Originally posted by Number13 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucas_Black
    Gonna be played by this guy if they ever made a movie about him

Directed by Christopher Nolan and the soundtrack by Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    This idiot never shot anyone. The whole thing was staged for the camera.
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 Directed by Christopher Nolan and the soundtrack by Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross.

holy fuck could you be more mundanely forced fake edgy?

literally the director of the dark night and trent reznor. You're so pathetic and cringey you make me depressed to know you're alive, let alone on a website I post on. You should be banned for the same reason infinitelysmallcock is
    Originally posted by Sudo holy fuck could you be more mundanely forced fake edgy?

literally the director of the dark night and trent reznor. You're so pathetic and cringey you make me depressed to know you're alive, let alone on a website I post on. You should be banned for the same reason infinitelysmallcock is

I knew you would quote that post and say something stupid

also

>mention Nolan
    >sudo's first thought is the dark night
    >not Inception

Also there is literally nothing "edgy" about Trent's recent soundtrack work

now go be stupid elsewhere
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This idiot never shot anyone. The whole thing was staged for the camera.

Yeah that's what I have thought so far.
    Where is the blood?
    Where is the gore?
    where is the crunching sound and camera shaking when he runs over the body?

The whole thing seems like an elaborate psyop ... the thing is I haven't been able to figure out what the purpose could be yet.
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 I wonder if this is legit or a deepfake

https://cdn-b-east.streamable.com/video/mp4/s16xt.mp4?token=nXKS-xeofM6rCElDrKDdRQ&expires=1560870240

expired.

good thing I saved it ^_^
    As other people have pointed out when they finally released a picture of that scene ... doesn't look like the guy who was in the recording of the shooting
Jump to Top