User Controls

Groove Rings.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I really don't get it.. I've seen tons of ads for these the last few days on youtube.. It's basically a rubber ring.. like say you're out hunting or working on your car and its harder to get the job done wearing your wedding ring... so you put on a groove ring...

say you're a hip hop california gansta that likes to wear his expensive blang blang platinum rings.. but you gotta go work at the donut shop where your flash could be a potential safety hazard.. just put on a groove ring..

say you inherit your grandfathers ring a precious airloom you take pride in wearing.. put the ring makes your hands moist because the metal isn't "breathable enough" just put on a silicone based groove ring instead, problem...

ahhh i go the gym and its so hard to do dumbbell flys because of my ring.. so i had to get a groove ring...

like why not just take off the ring when you're doing something that it would be a hindrance? And if you're a rapper and like showing off your shit.. a groove ring seems pointless, so you're going to put on something you can win at chukee cheese? I just dont get it..

40-60 dollars to get a rubber ring fitted for yourself? I mean shit why not just call it a day and we all wear rubber one size fits all onsie leotards because their so functional..

Evidently its really rising in popularity, its like mood rings for adults. I thought wearing a ring was supposed to mean something/ look classy / nice. Not tacky and cheap. Just seems weird that anyone would buys these.

the 2 chicks in the video said they like company groove rings because their non-corporate like google... LOL WHAT?!

just seems like something you're going to put up on the shelf next to your pet rock and chia pet
    Fat fucks often can't take their rings off.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I read that first logo as 'NOBS' and thought 'yup'

either take your ring off or just wear gloves if you need to?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    oh

from OP I thought these were like slips you put over your rings if you wanted to hide them or prevent them from catching on stuff

this is dumber
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Cock rings
    Originally posted by aldra oh

from OP I thought these were like slips you put over your rings if you wanted to hide them or prevent them from catching on stuff

this is dumber

Me too, very dumb...clearly aimed at women then because they are the ones who freak out if they/you take your wedding ring off etc

I guess they think if you are working on the car and take your ring off a passing whore may think you are not married and try to abduct you.

"Bill please wear your rubber ring if you are going to the bar tonight"

"Oh you know I'll wear a rubber mary, don't worry".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Me too, very dumb…clearly aimed at women then because they are the ones who freak out if they/you take your wedding ring off etc

I guess they think if you are working on the car and take your ring off a passing whore may think you are not married and try to abduct you.

"Bill please wear your rubber ring if you are going to the bar tonight"

"Oh you know I'll wear a rubber mary, don't worry".

Theres actually more gonts reviewing the rings.. fucking retarded. If you say anything in the comments about how its completely unnecessary and kinda silly / fadish.. you'll be labeled a karate keyboarder because you hurt their delicate sensibilities with you opinon.

Middle aged men going about how they have an assortment of colors... some with their favorite foot ball team logo on them.. murican flag print? tacky as fuck.

My dad wore his wedding ring to (it was actually a cool/unique ring he had and always liked it) but when he got home he'd take it off and put it on his dresser.. he didn't need to have a ring on to mow the lawn lol
Jump to Top