User Controls

consensually raping a woman. Legal standpoint?

filtration African Astronaut
    Girlfriend wants me to “rape” her. But I don’t feel comfortable in case she claims I actually did it.

Edit: if I get video and written confession that’s good enough, right?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by filtration So, if a woman agreed to be raped, and part of the act she's struggling saying stop, wouldn't that turn in to actual rape and I could get prosecuted for it? How the fuck can I skirt the law with my consensual rape?

Getting a contract drawn up by your attorney that the rape is only "foreplay" and not real. A lot of women love having their rape fantasies fulfilled.

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by filtration So, if a woman agreed to be raped, and part of the act she's struggling saying stop, wouldn't that turn in to actual rape and I could get prosecuted for it? How the fuck can I skirt the law with my consensual rape?

Contract safeword drum up a contract fo what will be done or not done allow a safeword to be uttered if things get to heated and stop or slow done. Happy consensual raping!

Sounds like someone was balls deep in your ass.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    who the fuck writes or signs a rape contract

just videotape yourselves agreeing on terms in case anything goes wrong
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    that would be a good movie, two perves go to a high profile attorney to get their rape contract made... but the attorney hides secret clauses in the contract and now he owns them both
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]

We can only hope that your ass would be arrested, prosecuted...Woohoo..
    Originally posted by A College Professor that would be a good movie, two perves go to a high profile attorney to get their rape contract made… but the attorney hides secret clauses in the contract and now he owns them both

THE RAPER BECOMES THE RAPEE
    50 Shades: Tables Turned

By M. Night Shyamalalalay
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by aldra THE RAPER BECOMES THE RAPEE

With hemorrhoids..
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    just be a darling and kill her afterwards

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

It's not rape if she consented.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    https://www.ropeconnections.com/consensual-non-consent-play-rape-partner/

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by aldra who the fuck writes or signs a rape contract

just videotape yourselves agreeing on terms in case anything goes wrong

If u convince a woman to sign u get free rape 4 lyfe!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's not rape if she consented.

Are you saying she can't change her mind and change her consent after the start of the activity?
    Originally posted by stl1 Are you saying she can't change her mind and change her consent after the start of the activity?

no

she must also keep arms and legs inside the carriage until the ride comes to a complete stop.
    Originally posted by stl1 Are you saying she can't change her mind and change her consent after the start of the activity?

Read the OP..in the question she didn't change her mind.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    this whole changing minds about sex is bullshit

I don’t believe it
    Octavian motherfucker
    Yeah I've met some girls that feign the "oh I don't want it" despite a few seconds ago you was balls deep in there. They kind of switch and semi struggle. It's somewhat disturbing.

Like if they said straight up NO, trying to get dressed and stuff; then I'd understand. When they're kissing you and enjoying it, digging nails in your back as they normally would as you pound them then it gets confusing. Bare in mind ALL of these girls had been sexually abused by their shit head ex's.

All psychosomatic, subliminal desires if you ask me.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Read the OP..in the question she didn't change her mind.
    I think it depends
Jump to Top