User Controls

Whoohoo

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Machete homicide clean up this weekend lots of blood every where you see blood I see money.

Theres gonna be a lot of blood btw more work more money.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Remember not to work too hard. Crime and diversity means a lot more money for the cleanup crews.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Remember not to work too hard. Crime and diversity means a lot more money for the cleanup crews.

I took a break this week
    Does doing that job not bum you out?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Does doing that job not bum you out?

Actually it suits me well I cope pretending it all happened bc zombies. I love zombies. Basically I get to use dark humor I learn interesting stuff and I get to keep pictures for art references. Not to mention it pays well and I don't have to talk beyond setting up arrangements and confirming times. I'm learning and I love to learn and its makes death not scary. I'm also autistic so I can put aside emotions and be a cold fish much easier. I was literally humming to myself as I was scrubbing blood off a wall. It's just blood. It sucks when it coagulated and its left for awhile but all it is body fluids.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Does doing that job not bum you out?

A genuinely shitty job is engaging and encouraging. Art thrives in a harsh environment. All genuinely great art was created in conditions of deprivation.

A job like mine, that is cushy and well paid, but bureaucratic and involves dealing with complete dumb fucks, is what will demotivate you faster than anything.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country A genuinely shitty job is engaging and encouraging. Art thrives in a harsh environment.

A job like mine, that is cushy and fairly well paid, but bureaucratic and involves dealing with complete dumb fucks, is what will demotivate you faster than anything.

This 100 percent
Jump to Top