User Controls

The 2030s are gonna be fucking wild

HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut

watch that vid ... now imagine ... by the 2030s those kids will be adults

there will be real transhumanism

the cyberpunk future will be a cyberpunk present

It'll look like Blade Runner's Los Angeles, only with trannies, naked children, otherkin and holographic anime girls everywhere instead of cishet shitskins and replicants.

it's going to be AMAZING

go to youtube right now and watch videos of Los Angeles and San Francisco, now watch that video of Blade Runner and Lacticia and combine all of those things and then imagine what it'll look like in your mind.
    Things are gonna get real bizarre very soon, unless civilization collapses or we're nuked to smithereens by Iran.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Hell yeah wild as fuuuuuck. You're gonna be forced to wake up every day and go to work like a big boy, kicking and screaming. Probably cry daily. Shits gonna be lit fam.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    No way is it acceptable what his mom is doing to that little boy.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country No way is it acceptable what his mom is doing to that little boy.

evidently thinking like that makes you a hadur
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby evidently thinking like that makes you a hadur

By 2050 I assume he or Desmond is Amazing or any of another thousand kids will have come public.

Just in time for us all to act shocked, as if we didn't know right now that he was getting raped on the reg.

If you aren't prepared to say "no he isn't getting buttfucked I trust these homosexuals" then you're responsible for what is happening to him.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country By 2050 I assume he or Desmond is Amazing or any of another thousand kids will have come public.

Just in time for us all to act shocked, as if we didn't know right now that he was getting raped on the reg.

If you aren't prepared to say "no he isn't getting buttfucked I trust these homosexuals" then you're responsible for what is happening to him.

By 2050 if the United States hasn't been nuked or collapsed no one will give a shit because pedophilia will be normal and everyone will be inside their own private VR worlds via BCI tech
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 it's going to be AMAZING

Yeah for us maybe, you will have long suicided by then.

Originally posted by Octavian Yeah for us maybe, you will have long suicided by then.

the irony is that I'll probably still be around and you'll be long dead from some muslim attack or something
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 the irony is that I'll probably still be around and you'll be long dead from some muslim attack or something

Nah I'll be in Japan with my kin, sorry.
    Originally posted by Octavian Nah I'll be in Japan with my kin, sorry.

Japan doesn't want some inbred brit to shit up the holy land

you'll be shot on sight
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 Japan doesn't want some inbred brit to shit up the holy land

you'll be shot on sight

I'm going to Japan just so I can rub it in your face that I've been there. Will book on 28th, payday.

Originally posted by Octavian I'm going to Japan just so I can rub it in your face that I've been there. Will book on 28th, payday.

So?
    I already know millions of normie douchebags just like yourself have been there already ... even jews.

I'm not phased, I'll visit the holy land when I feel ready and have enough shekels to enjoy my trip to the fullest.
    Fuck some Jap hikikomoriesses while you're there Oct. Just to rub it in.
    btw my dad grew up in Okinawa ^_^
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 I'm not phased..

Angriest kid in the world right now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Fuck some Jap hikikomoriesses while you're there Oct. Just to rub it in.

Unironically this is the only type of Asian that would fuck somebody like octivian

Originally posted by Dregs Angriest kid in the world right now.

Not really.
    Anybody can visit Japan.
    Niggers visit Japan.
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 Not really.
    Anybody can visit Japan.
    Niggers visit Japan.

Calm down boi.
    Originally posted by Dregs Calm down boi.

I'm sitting here emotionless with a straight face
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 I'm sitting here emotionless with a straight face

You're gonna have a heart attack any second. They got pills for that lil one.
Jump to Top