User Controls

Why are there no damn Eurasians these days?

Octavian motherfucker
    When I was growing up there weren't any dilutes hardly and the only time you would have exposure to them is through the jedi media or when you read The Gay Times, now they're everywhere, literally!!!

Is this the new trend like Triangles and Bill Krozbyism?
    It says a lot that in today's world people will look like Shaggy and think they're Eurasian when they're just Nonces.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol wut
    HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    You won't find any in that jewish orwellian shithole you live in OP
    oh right.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Last summer my I was speaking to my Father on the phone and he told me that him and my mother took one of those genealogy test and he informed me that I'm actually 1/8th Eurasian. I told him no way.. and he said "Son.. believe me you are I have the paper work here, plus don't you remember great uncle Jacks striking Eurasian features? Be proud of who you are"

And he's right all along I thought I was just another run of the mill mutt shithole skin walker ranch central Tx types. It's good knowing my roots and since then I don't have to be so low key about my heritage. And I've also learned to not call myself part hispanic/latino, but to use the proper vernacular "Latinx".

This buzzfeed really helps put things into perspective for me.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 You won't find any in that jewish orwellian shithole you live in OP

People are people, so why should it be You and I should get along so awfully? You're my Eurasian bromo from another mother.
    i miss fox paws.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i miss fox paws.

Was he Eurasian also?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Was he Eurasian also?

allegedly.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby People are people, so why should it be You and I should get along so awfully? You're my Eurasian bromo from another mother.

You are not allowed to claim Eurasianness, wetback.
    also

>posting a buzzfeed video on Asian Americans

what next, you're going to post body positivity articles written by femininists on jezabel?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    My ex was blasian, from a country in west Africa.

I didn't want my kids to be multiracial though. That's one reason I broke up with her.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    i have not a fucking clue what you just said but i kinda agree with you. please don't explain it though i'll liable to be mentally lost for a week. thanks
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country My ex was blasian, from a country in west Africa.

I didn't want my kids to be multiracial though. That's one reason I broke up with her.

Lol
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country My ex was blasian, from a country in west Africa.

disgusting ... mixing pure and beautiful Asian genetics with subhuman gorilla genes
    this just in: kr'oz is even less white than we thought
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Octavian Lol

At least she was rich and interesting.

Tell us all about your slapper chav exes.
    Originally posted by aldra this just in: kr'oz is even less white than we thought

he's a product of the jewish agenda
    an Amerigoblin
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country At least she was rich and interesting.

Tell us all about your slapper chav exes.

I wasn't taking the piss haha.

As for ex's my last one was a highschool teacher so pretty classy and domineering the fucking rat.

All the other girldemz just loved me emptying full nutsacks into them. None were black though. I wouldn't mind getting a Candy type and have beautiful milk chocolate babies.

😍
Jump to Top