User Controls

I kinda think me and gimp

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Should fuck it out. I mean shit I can be crazy when I'm not fucked. But yeah making this thread so you niggas don't. OwO
    I wouldn't be opposed I mean jesus christ now I have a chance to fucking breathe I'm a lot less crazy or suicidal than I was. Away from having to deal with old men for money I can see life ain't so bad. I don't need to kill myself. And gimp isnt a monster hes just a repressed emo hiding behind an beta male facade with anger issues. And that stupidly I still love him. Even after the bullshit.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    shut up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Well OP it’s obvious you’re an alt, which means gimp is too, so IDGAF.
    Originally posted by Technologist Well OP it’s obvious you’re an alt, which means gimp is too, so IDGAF.

Not really I mean I'm not an alt period. Besides if you read gimps post he has a childish country twang when gimp has mental issues he sounds like a child. I wish I can dramatically change writing style. That would be soooooo handy.
    Gimp Yung Blood
    Fuck no

Me and the boys only kept you around because it was cheaper than cable and god damn was it funny to watch you do and say stupid stuff

It's no point taking anything you say seriously becuz every word that comes out of you is diarrhea
    Originally posted by Gimp Fuck no

Me and the boys only kept you around because it was cheaper than cable and god damn was it funny to watch you do and say stupid stuff

It's no point taking anything you say seriously becuz every word that comes out of you is diarrhea

This is obviously a troll bc there was only 1. Or do I need to mention all the stupid morally dubious bs you tried to get me to do?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    do you not have each other's phone numbers or social media? Why do you think niggasin.space is a better medium for this conversation?
    Originally posted by Sudo do you not have each other's phone numbers or social media? Why do you think niggasin.space is a better medium for this conversation?

Idk he came here and started it..
    Ghost Black Hole
    They are probably from Austin
Jump to Top