User Controls

The Truth has been spoken. You better accept us.

filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    You can take that little video and turn it sideways and shove it straight up your candyass.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Didn't expect animu review.
    Originally posted by filtration You watch it all?

Watching one with a vampire loli actually, but i am familiar with the anime in question, it's ecchi humor mostly from what i've seen. Oh and i still need to finish JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
    BRB buying Vodka cyka blyat.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    R u high op?
    Originally posted by Sophie BRB buying Vodka cyka blyat.

IIRC it's pronounced more like "suka, blyat!" and its used like "oh fuck!" as if something shitty has just happened
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox IIRC it's pronounced more like "suka, blyat!" and its used like "oh fuck!" as if something shitty has just happened

Do you even Cyrilic?
    Originally posted by Sophie Do you even Cyrilic?

How was your vodka run sophie?
    Originally posted by Thotgirl How was your vodka run sophie?

Disappointing. The likkah store was closed so i settled for Coronas from the grocery store instead.
    Originally posted by Sophie Disappointing. The likkah store was closed so i settled for Coronas from the grocery store instead.

Idk if you have it but theres like wine liquor flavored products it's made of citrus wine but tastes just like like liquor. Strosky is a pretty good liquor replacement just dump in juice and enjoy! But coronas are good. I would've joined you but it was too early.
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Idk if you have it but theres like wine liquor flavored products it's made of citrus wine but tastes just like like liquor. Strosky is a pretty good liquor replacement just dump in juice and enjoy! But coronas are good. I would've joined you but it was too early.

Listen girlfriend, it was 9 in the morning when i started drinking. It's never too early.
    Originally posted by Sophie Listen girlfriend, it was 9 in the morning when i started drinking. It's never too early.

I just can't at 3 in the morning.
    Originally posted by Thotgirl I just can't at 3 in the morning.

It probably helps that i didn't sleep. Like at all.
Jump to Top