User Controls

Lol who the hell buys these?

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    the geriatric dememtia/alzheimer's kind. they believe if they hang onto it long enough while alive, when they die they can pass it down to their kids/grandchildren. saying to them its worth like 3 times or more what he/she actually paid for. in reality those kids will sael at yard sales eventually and actually make less than what the grandparents paid it(them) fucking pathetic.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    This guy was pretty boss:

More Nazi Swag from some shop in Dublin

Bad pic
    HTS highlight reel
    Wehraboos, obviously.

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    I like some antiques my dream is to have a victorian/baroque house. Outfitted with all the furnishings. But would never buy nazi shit.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country More Nazi Swag from some shop in Dublin

Bad pic

What shop? My dad collects Nazi Memorabilia.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by HTS Wehraboos, obviously.

I agree with all these statements. Except the holocaust never happened and Dresden wasn't just firebombed it was terrorbombed into oblivion.
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah that first wood statue is pretty sick i'd buy it
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i like matchbock cars and hawtwheelz

vroooooOOOOOOOOM!
Jump to Top