User Controls

My ex girl friend is telling people I abused her!

You ever been accused of abusing your girlfriend? What did you do?
    Technologist victim of incest
    So did you?
    no
    Ghost Black Hole
    I gave my ex a black eye and the cops showed up and arrested her.

I said she attacked me first and ran into my fist and she was too hysterical to argue the point and also had to be restrained so they believed me and she spent a few hours in jail
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    #metoo
    #believeher

#youarefucked
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost I gave my ex a black eye and the cops showed up and arrested her.

I said she attacked me first and ran into my fist and she was too hysterical to argue the point and also had to be restrained so they believed me and she spent a few hours in jail

You sucked the cops dick
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Ghost I gave my ex a black eye and the cops showed up and arrested her.

I believe you but thats almost unheard here, the pigs whyte knyte hardcore here lmao

some women really have it coming. why'd you hit her though lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by 🐿 You sucked the cops dick

They gang fucked me
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    pic of your blow up doll
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I believe you but thats almost unheard here, the pigs whyte knyte hardcore here lmao

I was fucking shocked. I really did hit her too it wasn't an accident, I just lied and accepted that I would be going to jail that day.

And then she pushed the female cop away that was talking to her and charged towards me yelling "SCRAWNY I STILL LOVE YOU!" and that was the end of it.

The cops didn't believe me, they were saying stuff to me like "I know you're lying not making eye contact etc" but her outburst saved me and I still have no criminal record to this day.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Over here in the UK they take the girl's word that she was in fear of her life. Despite prior to their arrival she had the knives out trying to kill a nigga.
    HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    OP you murdered a cat as part of a satanic ritual

own up to your crime and turn yourself in
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 OP you murdered a cat as part of a satanic ritual

own up to your crime and turn yourself in

kiss my ass u son of a bitch i loved that cat dammit!!i was just trying something
    HTS highlight reel
    Maybe you shouldn't have abused her then?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    micro aggressions are abuse
    /
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Make up lies about her and leave her, you dumbass
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Now you can abuse her for real, it's like double jeopardy or PEMDAS or some shit
Jump to Top