User Controls

Weirdest fantasy

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    What's your weirdest fantasy?

Mine is being used like a breeding cow then while pregnant having my tits milked while being fucked. I used to get off to hentai where like girls where in like a farm like setting being forced to milk and give birth over and over again. I used to have like a cow print bikini and some horns and cow bell for cosplay. Think momokun. I had to throw it out bc gimp thought that was some weird shit.

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    thotgirl = lanny.

HE'S DOING IT AGAIN
    I'm still not entirely convinced she's not Yume
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor thotgirl = lanny.

HE'S DOING IT AGAIN

I'm not lanny! I swear!

Originally posted by JĎ…icebox I'm still not entirely convinced she's not Yume

Whose yume?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    my fantasy is to use fake weed to get arrested to troll the cops and then seduce a female corrections officer and then become the warden after i expose the problems in the system and eventually become governer
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You can still see light in the darkest corner
    But you still feel lost when it's unexplored
    So I'mma see black till my eyes adjust
    Till my time is up, till my mind is fucked
    Limp around town on the Irish crutch
    With a belly full of whisky and self-disgust
    Ghost Black Hole
    Raping 30 people as 30 different plurals as we all cheer each other on
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by A College Professor my fantasy is to use fake weed to get arrested to troll the cops and then seduce a female corrections officer and then become the warden after i expose the problems in the system and eventually become governer

Imagine having this as your fetish and hiring multiple hookers and actors to play the roles of everyone you will fuck/climb over to get to your dream position as governor of South Dakota.

Every other first Tuesday of the month they gather unprompted at the Holiday Inn. They know where to be.

It's great. It really is. The only downside is that empty void feeling you get when the 42DD playing former secretary of state Condoleeza Rice, leaves the building.

You can have all the fame and sex in the world, but what does it matter if you will never really become governor. "What is the point in all this? Does it really help in the end? Is it really worth it? Do any of these people really mean anything?" You ask yourself with your dick in ur ham.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Thotgirl What's your weirdest fantasy?

Mine is being used like a breeding cow then while pregnant having my tits milked while being fucked. I used to get off to hentai where like girls where in like a farm like setting being forced to milk and give birth over and over again. I used to have like a cow print bikini and some horns and cow bell for cosplay. Think momokun. I had to throw it out bc gimp thought that was some weird shit.

You should watch Don't Breathe.

Jump to Top