User Controls

After dating your girlfriend for a long time, do you ever...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Start to lose some Sexual and romantic interest in her, and start to perceive her somewhat as a really good friend?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Jacked off in the shower while she was still asleep again, Mattchew?
    Originally posted by WellHung Start to lose some Sexual and romantic interest in her, and start to perceive her somewhat as a really good friend?

Everytime. (minus the "really good" part)

Like my old mom used to say "No matter how good that pussy is son, someone somewhere is tired of it...now eat up before it gets cold"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by stl1 Jacked off in the shower while she was still asleep again, Mattchew?

🤣👍
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Yup
    Octavian motherfucker
    Yeah I know them feelz. I'm just holding out there's a girl I'll want to grow old, make memories, and become one with.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Octavian Yeah I know them feelz. I'm just holding out there's a girl I'll want to grow old, make memories, and become one with.

Or just be caligua
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Or just be caligua

Those days are behind haha
    Originally posted by Octavian Yeah I know them feelz. I'm just holding out there's a girl I'll want to grow old, make memories, and become one with.

I buy a new car about every 10yrs then run it into the ground and get a new one...it's a great policy for wives too.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Yeah, sure, the “honeymoon phase” inevitably ends. Trick is finding someone you wanna be with after that phase goes away.❤️
Jump to Top