User Controls

When was the last time your country was colonised/occupied by another and by whom?

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    953 years here in england by old willy the conqueror of normandy.

hows about yous?

Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    The same day the national welfare system began for the white man!... The day the Pilgrims landed on Plymouth rock!
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty The same day the national welfare system began for the white man!… The day the Pilgrims landed on Plymouth rock!

that wasn't the last time tho

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Never. We have always been free.
    its gonna be super embarrassing for your country if its not even been a century tho

Originally posted by GGG Never. We have always been free.

the aztecs still runnin tings there are they?

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Mid 00s by Lithuanians here.
    come on folks, surely somebody can beat my countries 953 year record?

Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Mid 00s by Lithuanians here.

so barely more than a decade, lol. where you at ST6?

larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by NARCassist come on folks, surely somebody can beat my countries 953 year record?

You do realize the United States is the reason for this in modern times, yes?
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 You do realize the United States is the reason for this in modern times, yes?

no.

are you trying to hide that 1812 embarrassment here by any chance?

coz if you are then don't worry about it.

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Narc, Have you ever raped a chick?
    Originally posted by NARCassist come on folks, surely somebody can beat my countries 953 year record?

I guess you are not including the Argies occupying the Falklands in 1982 or the Germans occupying the channel islands during WW2.. ;)

953.5 years here then, it took the Normans 6 months to reach Manchester from the dirty south.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I guess you are not including the Argies occupying the Falklands in 1982 or the Germans occupying the channel islands during WW2.. ;)

953.5 years here then, it took the Normans 6 months to reach Manchester from the dirty south.

Don't forget us tourists.

The Manchester bombing in 1996 was a good day...I was in Manchester the day it happened...we had to walk 7 miles home but all the pubs were giving free drinks and food to all the "victims"...took me 12hrs to get home.

EDIT: Oh I remember getting on IRC first at a cyber cafe on Oxford street and telling the gullible on the #london channel how there was blood arms and legs everywhere.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    1000yrd sgo
    Originally posted by tee hee hee 1000yrd sgo

You can't even walk a 1000yrds fatty
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Anglo Occupational Government was established a bit over a hundred years ago
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I guess you are not including the Argies occupying the Falklands in 1982 or the Germans occupying the channel islands during WW2.. ;)

of course not as they're not mainland england, not even close. isle of wight i'd prolly give you that, but even the channel islands are just off the coast of france and the falklands are thousands of miles away. they were just colonies of ours that we lost temporarily is all.

Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Don't forget us tourists.

again not an actual occupation. they didn't take rule over us at any point. they were on the run themselves the moment those bombs went off.

Jump to Top