User Controls

You aren't what you think you are.

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    For example, about 95% of your serotonin is produced in your gastrointestinal tract, and your gastrointestinal tract is lined with a hundred million nerve cells, or neurons, that are influenced by bacteria. These bacteria don't just help you digest your food but also guide your moods and emotions.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/nutritional-psychiatry-your-brain-on-food-201511168626

You're not really an individual, you are something much more complicated than any of us imagine.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    No you
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

Octavian motherfucker
    ITT:Feelz from the guts
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Take mdma

Everyday
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i dont take drugs so this doesnt apply to me
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    blah blah blah "studies" and online THINK they KNOW who and what i am. Lmao funniest bullshit ever online.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    worthless. end of discussion.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    The production of neurochemicals is ultimately irrelevant, it's the processing of it that matters.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Not even trolling, but I've been noticing for the last couple of years that my mood and ability to concentrate is more intimately tied to the consistency of my shits than any other factor.

For instance today I felt basically hungover, yet didn't even drink anything. Horrible, sticky shits and flatulence. Wasted the whole day at work in a brain-fog.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Not even trolling, but I've been noticing for the last couple of years that my mood and ability to concentrate is more intimately tied to the consistency of my shits than any other factor.

For instance today I felt basically hungover, yet didn't even drink anything. Horrible, sticky shits and flatulence. Wasted the whole day at work in a brain-fog.

You sure it’s the shits, or is it the food you eat to form those shits?
    Originally posted by Technologist You sure it’s the shits, or is it the food you eat to form those shits?

It's all linked.
    I think my food is directly linked to my shit. I do not see a link direct between my shit and my food.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist I think my food is directly linked to my shit. I do not see a link direct between my shit and my food.

Your food grew in shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I better rephrase that. By link, I mean a progression from one to the other.
    @Obbe

Not my shit. My shit is made from my food. Not the other way around.
    Originally posted by Technologist @Obbe

Not my shit. My shit is made from my food. Not the other way around.

Shit, food, it's all made of star dust.
    Ohhh. Ok💫
    The top layer of earth is shit. We walk around and consume each other and turn each other back into shit, as we are fleshy because we feast on shit, which is also fleshy. "Organic" means from shit, so your food really is shit, and your shit really is food.

Which means you and I are..?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by DietPiano Which means you and I are..?

Stardust, maaaaaan.
Jump to Top