User Controls

Gimp wants to commit suicide

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Bc I disrespected him and I was like really for the 100th time? Well I'll be sure to make sweet sweet love on his grave with a gangsta named Tyrone for a final insult seeing as he hates white girls fucking niggers.
    Ask if you can have his stuff.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ask if you can have his stuff.

Or we can have a party on his grave.
    I got a plan.
    If he kills himself have sex on grave with a gangsta named Tyrone then do it again and again and again. Then piss on grave.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Hes not going to. This is just the go-to manipulation for beta faggots.

I did a variation on this classic when i was 18 and my gf left me BAWWWWWWW.
    Originally posted by CASPER Hes not going to. This is just the go-to manipulation for beta faggots.

I did a variation on this classic when i was 18 and my gf left me BAWWWWWWW.

Damn I had such high hopes
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    one time I was in jail yelling at my crackwhore gf for some reason and she literally walked to a bridge with me on the phone (from sounds around I knew what bridge it was) saying she was going to kill herself then hung up on me knowing it was the last time I could use the phone that night. Foretunately I knew she was too selfiah to kill herself. Unfortunately she is still alive
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    🐿 African Astronaut
    He sounds like a bitch.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Gimpicide
    Originally posted by Octavian Gimpicide

Crawlin in my skin!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Accelerate the process by poisoning his drink and food
    Originally posted by WellHung Accelerate the process by poisoning his drink and food

I'm no where near him
    How is the journey to NY going.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson How is the journey to NY going.

Stopping in Savannah basically earned 20k got a truck some osha's biohazard certification and a job cleaning up crime scenes
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Stopping in Savannah basically earned 20k got a truck some osha's biohazard certification and a job cleaning up crime scenes

Can you get blood out of my carpet?
    Originally posted by Erekshun Can you get blood out of my carpet?

For 300 yes but you may just wanna trash the carpet all together as blood seeps in to the 2 layers behind it.
    I just want rid of the evidence.
    Originally posted by Erekshun I just want rid of the evidence.

That's gonna be a long tedious job for 500 I can do it but..you may just wanna burn it. I can remove blood in an aesthetic sense even from the 2nd layer but even after disinfecting and recovering theres still a chance itll pop up underneath luminol.
    Only $500? You need to reconsider the value of the job you do when it involves evidence.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Only $500? You need to reconsider the value of the job you do when it involves evidence.
    Well your presenting a bit of a hard task I can remove blood from a carpet yes but even then their will still be a minor trace slight minor but I'm not charging anything more than that if I can't guarantee 100 percent itll have no trace. I can make it appear to the naked eye but theres a slight chance itll pop up underneath the luminol light test.
Jump to Top