Anyone play cards against humanity?

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Anyone?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah
    Technologist victim of incest
    Yeah, laughed my ass offπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Who wants a free CAH starter pack? You pay shipping. US only.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    At my daughter's house.

Edit to add that, actually, she brought it to my house to play first. She and my son figured it would embarrass me. If I remember correctly, I won the first game!
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Anyone want to play on pretend you're xyyyzzy
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    No. Expect I'd have to suppress my power-level too much for it to be fun. Though I work in the very heart of poz, the mount doom of globo-homo in Ireland.

Imagine getting flat out drunk and expressing your various opinions about the holocaust in front of your co-workers.

Nah thanks.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country No. Expect I'd have to suppress my power-level too much for it to be fun. Though I work in the very heart of poz, the mount doom of globo-homo in Ireland.

Imagine getting flat out drunk and expressing your various opinions about the holocaust in front of your co-workers.

Nah thanks.

No thanks we don't need to imagine being a piece of shit, we have you to tell us all about that.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by GGG No thanks we don't need to imagine being a piece of shit, we have you to tell us all about that.

You'd never get a job where I work, but you'd ooze right in.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man

Supplies
    A monopoly board game
    Fluxx : Monty Python Card Game
    Yugioh Cards
    Rubix Cube
    Lego's (ronkle toys)
    Nintendo 3DS
    Smart phone with niggasin space
    Music playlist with Coathangers, peach Kelli pop and riff raff.
    Drugs
    A movie on for ambience (Xmen Civil War)

Food
    Pizza
    Beer
    Cannabis
    Flaming hot cheetos
    Party mix pretzals
    Hawaiian punch twizzlers
    BBQ peanuts, black pepper cashews
    Recess party but mix
    Macaroons

This is the modular entertainment system. Missing from this set:

Crystal meth and bundy
    D20
    IPad with big brother livefeeds

I'm going to try and incorporate chess and a ouija board after I smoke this joint
    I am sorry for the necro bump but i'm not making a entire new thread because I want to mention that NINTENDO STILL PRODUCES PLAYING CARDS LIKE THEY DID IN The 1800S NOW WITH MARIO AND FLOWERS

these are actually a huge deal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanafuda

our global culture has died folks we no longer have stuff like they do in Japan like remember nosegays???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_of_flowers

Yeah tell me more about how im destroying white culture when you don't even know FLOWER LANGUAGE you fucking internationalist mutt
    this is as WHITE PEOPLE WESTERN as it gets

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Because we are a nation of peace I have decided that the national flower should be a bunch of flowers, also known as a 'Nosegay'

What flowers should be part of this gay arrangement of flowers for delight of the cock nose? I'm thinking hydrogenas and some kind of morning glory

Oh cool the queen of england has a nosegays and OMG UR LIKE FLOWERS YOU MUST BE GAY. Yeah and you must be a fucking normie to think CANNABIS SATIVA FLOWER AND MORNING GLORY AND HAWAIIAN BABY WOODROSE WITH MOLDY ERGOT RYE AND HOPS!!! is "gay" too . I don't care about NORMIE nosegays i'm into hardcore underground flower language FLOWERS AND PLANTS OF THE GODS

i would just like to bring attention to my above post, and the existence of thotgirl. thank you
    folx?
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    make one for his face to cover that crumbling mushrooom
    Classic thread
Jump to Top