User Controls

Don't kys

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Because brains are hard as fucking cement when they dry. Like serioulsy had to clean a shotgun suicide last night it took 8 fucking hours to get rid of all that motherfucking brain matter. We gotta go back today to clean blood bc the brains took forever to scrape off.

If you really must kill yourself do it outside if your gonna blow your brains out atleast you'll feed your local wildlife.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    thats nothing i cleaned up a defecation suicide last night , i dont know what they ate but the shit turned into a shellac like a hard-candy

needless to say we lost our ass on the job and are renting a jackhammer
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I got to give you credit. I would never do that job, not because I'm above it... because I wouldn't want to handle it.
    Originally posted by A College Professor thats nothing i cleaned up a defecation suicide last night , i dont know what they ate but the shit turned into a shellac like a hard-candy

needless to say we lost our ass on the job and are renting a jackhammer

There was brains all over wall carpet table I think the dude lost like all of his fucking brains...and his body wasnt found until 3 weeks after.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    lol that reminds me of the one where the guy had the plumbers install a 3xL toilet meant for the morbidly obese and then tried to flush himself down it

folks i made over 9 thousand dollars to fish his bloated corpse out of a big porcelain throne

my gimp is jealous
    Originally posted by A College Professor lol that reminds me of the one where the guy had the plumbers install a 3xL toilet meant for the morbidly obese and then tried to flush himself down it

folks i made over 9 thousand dollars to fish his bloated corpse out of a big porcelain throne

my gimp is jealous

Nice..?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I saw a hangman once and his neck was as long as my arm
    Originally posted by Ghost I saw a hangman once and his neck was as long as my arm

Didn't you mean he was hung?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I didn't look at his penis
    Originally posted by Ghost I didn't look at his penis

No I mean hung at the neck
Jump to Top