User Controls

Mattchew is obsessed with me, gonts.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    H'es been texting me constantly like the weird fuck he is. I guess all because I don't text him back? If I was text him back that would lead to 5 more text from him. It's like a lose lose situation, gonts. He told me I'm cute and wants me to take care of him.. like wtf..

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I think you're handsome and Charming, Doug, and I want to be good with the ladies like you are.👍❤
    Ghost Black Hole
    Matt doesn't contact me :(
    🐿 African Astronaut
    The fuck you give him your number for
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by 🐿 The fuck you give him your number for

Króz and I are frequent targets of bullying and harrassment on here and have had our personal information posted before like our IP address, where we live and our phone numbers
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Króz and I are frequent targets of bullying and harrassment on here and have had our personal information posted before like our IP address, where we live and our phone numbers

So you've been doxxed?
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Króz and I are frequent targets of bullying and harrassment on here and have had our personal information posted before like our IP address, where we live and our phone numbers

God I am so so so sorry.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    everybody thats anyone online has been doxxed a few times. those bastards always get ya right deep in the ass with a horse cock or two. fuck me.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Thotgirl So you've been doxxed?

Yeah that's why I always talk about the RATTEX man it was like a revelation when I found that meme I knew what had to be done.

PI rats killed the last forum I will not let it happen again!
    Originally posted by Dregs everybody thats anyone online has been doxxed a few times. those bastards always get ya right deep in the ass with a horse cock or two. fuck me.

Does not sound pleasant
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby H'es been texting me constantly like the weird fuck he is. I guess all because I don't text him back? If I was text him back that would lead to 5 more text from him. It's like a lose lose situation, gonts. He told me I'm cute and wants me to take care of him.. like wtf..

Yeah, that's his game. Notice how EVERY thread he makes is him bumping it every few minutes until someone responds? I noticed it the other day. He'll have a thread with about 30 posts in it and 27 of them will be him bumping it with 'Folks?"
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Yeah, that's his game. Notice how EVERY thread he makes is him bumping it every few minutes until someone responds? I noticed it the other day. He'll have a thread with about 30 posts in it and 27 of them will be him bumping it with 'Folks?"

Oh come on hes probably lonely..
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Does not sound pleasant

its the worst. its okay for me but when they go after my friends and family with death threats or worse. than people have to be paid back in full sista:)
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Yeah, that's his game. Notice how EVERY thread he makes is him bumping it every few minutes until someone responds? I noticed it the other day. He'll have a thread with about 30 posts in it and 27 of them will be him bumping it with 'Folks?"

You JUST noticed that? He's been doing it for over a year...
    Originally posted by Ghost Matt doesn't contact me :(

That's because I didn't see your phone number posted on new totse.😟
    Originally posted by 🐿 God I am so so so sorry.

lol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby H'es been texting me constantly like the weird fuck he is. I guess all because I don't text him back? If I was text him back that would lead to 5 more text from him. It's like a lose lose situation, gonts. He told me I'm cute and wants me to take care of him.. like wtf..

Like my old mom used to say at bath time, just go with the flow son.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Like my old mom used to say at bath time, just go with the flow son.

Your mom is a wise one
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Like my old mom used to say at bath time, just go with the flow son.

Pee on me mommy
    Originally posted by Ghost Pee on me mommy

Bad ghost! *sprays with spray bottle*
Jump to Top