User Controls

Should womens rights be taken away?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Black women ruined the black community for a welfare check just like whyte women are ruiing the whyte comminity with poitically correct nonsense. Giving them power is why the west is so weak. Women need emotional support animals just to ride the metro, they need antidepssrants, and tampons.

I was talking to this lady on tinder that was really frothy with me for no reason. She told me she practices OM (orgasmic meditation) and invited me to one of her seminars/classes. Where I can potentially get chosen by a chicken to rub there clit at a steady pace. I told her thats all fine and dandy but when are you having the dick wacking class? Aye Cabrone. The only thing middle easterners have on us is they oppress their women, but their still fucking towel heads, though.

I was working at trudys back in december and this bitch punched me square in the chest with her punk rawk skater girl rattitude. I shoved my open palm in her face and she fell over and started screaming and crying (i'll admit I was drunk but she had it coming) and went to my boss which was hilarious (i've known the guy for a decade) and he didn't give a shit at all. He asked her did you hit him first? And that was it. She brought her pussy boyfriend to work after that and he didn't say anything to me.

Admin African Astronaut
    Just don't vote for Hilary.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Admin Just don't vote for Hilary.

Y not she seems smart and like i can trust her
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i'm no misogynist, i love women, but they really shouldn't be in politics tho.

and i'm pretty sure before ww1 the reason women weren't allowed in politics was not because of misogyny either. it was for the exact same reason, they think emotionally where as men think more logically. its not a bad thing its just how they are and their opinions and thoughts do have a lot of value, just not in politics.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist i'm no misogynist, i love women, but they really shouldn't be in politics tho.

and i'm pretty sure before ww1 the reason women weren't allowed in politics was not because of misogyny either. it was for the exact same reason, they think emotionally where as men think more logically. its not a bad thing its just how they are and their opinions and thoughts do have a lot of value, just not in politics.

same here
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’ve never been on welfare.. I’ve worked since I was 18 and I got the side eye because my sisters started at 16

But I was in a lot extra curricular activities in high school so I waited till I was out of high school to work

Lol@ the thread starting with black women ruined
    Originally posted by CandyRein I’ve never been on welfare.. I’ve worked since I was 18 and I got the side eye because my sisters started at 16

But I was in a lot extra curricular activities in high school so I waited till I was out of high school to work

sorry to hear that hun.

Originally posted by CandyRein I’ve never been on welfare.. I’ve worked since I was 18 and I got the side eye because my sisters started at 16

Theres always an exception to the rule.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Wimmins gots da cooties!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by NARCassist i'm no misogynist, i love women, but they really shouldn't be in politics tho.

You're 100% a misogynist.

You honestly think men do any better? We're the ones responsible for most of the ongoing fuckery, and for most of the fuckery in the past.

Not that women do any better. We're all pretty shit at it. But assuming a woman can't be a politician because of her emotions is absolutely mysoginistic. You think a woman like Hilary Clinton lets her emotions get in the way? She's effective and cold as fuck just like any other politician. You don't see her breaking down emotionally at insults like Trump does. I mean shit, you wanna talk emotions? This dude has openly admitted to running on his 'gut feeling.' His words.

You can have logical devious women politicians and you can have emotional male politicians. It all depends on the individual.
    Originally posted by GGG You're 100% a misogynist.

You honestly think men do any better? We're the ones responsible for most of the ongoing fuckery, and for most of the fuckery in the past.

Not that women do any better. We're all pretty shit at it. But assuming a woman can't be a politician because of her emotions is absolutely mysoginistic. You think a woman like Hilary Clinton lets her emotions get in the way? She's effective and cold as fuck just like any other politician. You don't see her breaking down emotionally at insults like Trump does. I mean shit, you wanna talk emotions? This dude has openly admitted to running on his 'gut feeling.' His words.

You can have logical devious women politicians and you can have emotional male politicians. It all depends on the individual.

she is a cold as fuck but she still lets her emotion get in the way, she's assaulted secret service and flipped out so bad at trump beating her she had to be drugged by doctors

and like i said there's exceptions to the rule, but on the average most women can't compete with men.

your post sounds like a joke that or you're just that much of a cuck.

men have created virtually everything, even god is masculine and made man in his own image and had to steal a bone from adam to create eve.

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Calling them women's "rights" makes them think they actually are entitled to them, ya know!

lol
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    she's beautiful
    CandyRein Black Hole
    💖
    And beauty, was her name ...
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Back in the '60's, women were basically a man's property.
    Originally posted by GGG You're 100% a misogynist.

you've completely misunderstood what i mean by women think emotionally in politics. its not referring to them breaking down crying or putting on a cold face. i'm more referring, for example, to women looking at something that 'hurts somebody's feelings' as something that can and should be legislated against. and all this other shit that's led us into this 'victim culture' society. then as a result you now got hoards of dumb MOON PERSON's who now immediately jump to the worst possible conclusion to anything anybody says that involves criticizing anyone. for example tommy robinson brings up a legitimate issue concerning muslim's and then a whole generation of morons immediately start screaming 'racist' and 'nazi' at him, like they're on fucking auto-pilot the moment anybody mentions the M word, lol. same if you mention a legitimate fact concerning women and some dosey faggot completely misses the point and then calls you a misogynist for it, lol.

this generation is going to grow up into a world where completely realistic issues, important issues that have to be addressed, because that's life and sometimes you just have to assess something or someone for the way it is, because that's the reality, go completely unaddressed because everyone's too scared to discuss the issue for fear of being labelled a hater.

so just because i talk about women for what they are in reality suddenly i'm a misogynist? lol, i literally prefer women's company over men any day. i mean if i was forced to choose one sex to be eliminated forever i wouldn't even need to think about it and would get rid of men in a heartbeat.

and yeah anyway, i agree, most people do make lousy leaders, pretty much all tbh imho. and men are in no way perfect. but women's way of thinking unfortunately does make them worse when it comes to politics and making important decisions. where hard decisions have to be made, most of the time things like empathy can't come into it. and that's not even to say that women aren't capable of making perfectly good decisions on many issues, but their nature does make them too over the top on many others. but you can't really bring women into politics on condition they only work on certain issues and not others tho. women in politics generally have this attitude that anything in life that might be seen as negative in even the slightest way has to have some kind of law to control it. and now we live in a world where somebody calls somebody a faggot on a chat site and next thing they're sitting in fucking jail for it. its female politicians that get the ball rolling on issues like that. you wouldn't get many men that would look at that sort of issue in such a way to begin with.

Originally posted by -SpectraL Back in the '60's, women were basically a man's property.

No

Originally posted by NARCassist No

Actually yes, If you hit your wife back in the 50's here in murica and the cops showed up instead of straight up arresting you, they'd ask you first what she did.

But yeah I steer clear of single moms for the most part, except Jacky but even then she's a mess. A lot single moms will straight up tell you that their child comes first when in actuality the man thats willing to take care of you and your kid should come first.

And a lot of things people gloss over is the fact that planned parent hood was invented for black communities by whyte people so they can get rid of their kids as black kids are largely deemed undesirable. But even whyte women take pride in killing their babies. It's so empowering to corrupt and kill life evidently.
Jump to Top