User Controls

Catching up with kj

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yesterday I had an interview at yellow jacket for a second job so I went downtown and the proud boys were marching so It took a while to get down there but I went to the new library to drink a 4loko and try to talk to sexy librarians/bookish whores. It's quite the library, my friend Don is an architect and he reps that place pretty hard, much respect.

But yeah I tried to get cycle of the werewolfe because I paid off my fines from 12 years ago (I put the book in the slot right when they closed the library) and ofcourse everyone is dead since then.

I went to yellow jacket and they gave me a brew and I mentioned that Bret was my friend and recommend me to work there and the gonts started laughing saying he's a gaybob and doesn't like to pay bills, lol... I didn't know that otherwise I would of name dropped.

I went home and ate some porkchops and went to sleep listening to carl jung as I'm insane and youtube decided to play jordan perterson and I feel like over the course of 3 hours I lost several much needed brain cells, I could of just done bundy.

EEEe eeeee!

Jump to Top