User Controls

Are you willing to meet users from here?

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I don't mean me, I mean anyone. Whoever your friends are on here. Would you meet them?

I've met four different members of this community so far. So I think its fair to say I'd meet up with people.

I've seen some people hold relationships online for years and years and years and they actually have no intention of meeting up with their friends online *cough panthrax* which I think is pretty bullshit.

Is there a difference for you between IRL and online friendships? For me it's no different. I'd visit a lot of people if i had the money to travel pointlessly.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Yes, i would visit ppl.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I would hitchhike right to your heart §m£ÂgØL
    blaster master victim of incest
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master Glam and wellhung should come party in the island this weekend.

who's glam? never heard of him.
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah I would but you're all Americans. I am planning to stream snipe ice poseidon when he comes to Toronto this week. He's a youtube personality and if you see him on the streets you can hang out with him.
    WellHung Black Hole
    I'm willing to meet users who don't lie about their whereabouts, like §m£ÂgØL.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Ghost yeah I would but you're all Americans. I am planning to stream snipe ice poseidon when he comes to Toronto this week. He's a youtube personality and if you see him on the streets you can hang out with him.

I'm the coolest person you know and I'm not American. Unfortunately I live in Nunavut so I don't travel to Toronto much. I'll be there tonight but that's just to cheer if a warriors player gets injured
    What would be the point?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What would be the point?

circle jerk👍🙂
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What would be the point?

to smoke weed I guess.
    You can do that without meeting NISers
    Octavian motherfucker
    Yeah I plan to meet some of you faggots at some point. Hopefully Zooks towards the end of the year.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You can do that without meeting NISers

In real life vs not in real life...
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You can do that without meeting NISers

i smoke weed alone all the time but i am always down to smoke with someone. I don't interact with people often besides HTS and I don't have friends so I am usually down to chill
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung In real life vs not in real life…

it's all real life man
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Everyone I've "met" from here is buried out under the apple tree in my back yard. Had to plant a new tree last spring, as a matter of fact.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost it's all real life man

exactly. Thats why its ridiculous when people say IRL.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Everyone I've "met" from here is buried out under the apple tree in my back yard. Had to plant a new tree last spring, as a matter of fact.

I want to visit the brass monkey
Jump to Top