User Controls

A prerequisite for being a female NIS OG...

WellHung Black Hole
    Is that you have to fuck & suck for money.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    you would know a thing or two about sucking, 👍
    WellHung Black Hole
    I can suck a golf ball through a garden hose ghosty with the mosty.
    WellHung Black Hole
    folkks?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    thats just a prerequisite for being female tho

WellHung Black Hole
    So you're calling your own mother a whore, narc?
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    That's sexist.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Try not to be so hard on yourself today Matt

I'm sure your Dad loved you he just didn't know how to show it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung So you're calling your own mother a whore, narc?

my mother was a horrible cunt. like casey anthony level horrible cunt.

in fact i could kill the 'whats the most fucked up thing you seen irl' fred, if only i'd have been old enough to remember any of it.

WellHung Black Hole
    that sucks.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by NARCassist in fact i could kill the 'whats the most fucked up thing you seen irl' fred, if only i'd have been old enough to remember any of it.

If you don't remember it, how do you know it even happened?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL If you don't remember it, how do you know it even happened?

Historical record.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Pns?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Are you a whore?

Did Daddy leave you as a child?

Originally posted by -SpectraL If you don't remember it, how do you know it even happened?

its all well documented by social services, police and doctors. there was a case in the high court in london over it. i remember they said the case made presidence for some reason but i can't remember why exactly.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by NARCassist its all well documented by social services, police and doctors. there was a case in the high court in london over it. i remember they said the case made presidence for some reason but i can't remember why exactly.

So you were a sensation in the news at one time. Then again, you can't really believe everything the tabloids and the crazies in the system write. If you don't remember any of it, maybe it never really happened.
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Back in the day all you had to do was be female and post semi-regularly and you'd be made a mod.

Totse had a policy, 2 male admins, 1 female. So whatever female hung around most got made admin, regardless of anything (hence wintermute, you've seen her n00ds).

Pretty sure Lanny got modded cos the admins thought she was a girl. Lol.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Back in the day all you had to do was be female and post semi-regularly and you'd be made a mod.

Totse had a policy, 2 male admins, 1 female. So whatever female hung around most got made admin, regardless of anything (hence wintermute, you've seen her n00ds).

Pretty sure Lanny got modded cos the admins thought she was a girl. Lol.

u seem like a nice fella.
Jump to Top