User Controls

I wish that pesticides were never invented...

WellHung Black Hole
    They cause so many problems.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    thats really rich coming from a pest

i would kick your ass so hard lull fucking retard

get fucked retard 👍
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor thats really rich coming from a pest

i would kick your ass so hard lull fucking retard

get fucked retard 👍

ty, ghost.🌹
    Ghost Black Hole
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    HTS highlight reel
    I wish we used DDT for a little while longer and totally wiped out bedbugs. Fuck bedbugs.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by HTS I wish we used DDT for a little while longer and totally wiped out bedbugs. Fuck bedbugs.

You have to be a peese of moss to get bed bugs
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by GGG You have to be a peese of moss to get bed bugs

I've never had them, but I've slept at people's places that did and it was fucking gross. Waking up with bugs all over you. Ughh. And all it REALLY takes is one person in your building to bring just one bit of some peese of moss' furniture in from off the street for the bugs to spread.

*shivers*

We shoulda fucking nuked 'em into extinction with DDT when we had the chance.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by HTS I've never had them, but I've slept at people's places that did and it was fucking gross. Waking up with bugs all over you. Ughh. And all it REALLY takes is one person in your building to bring just one bit of some peese of moss' furniture in from off the street for the bugs to spread.

*shivers*

We shoulda fucking nuked 'em into extinction with DDT when we had the chance.

We had to stop using DDT because it was killing eagles. Personally, even has an American, I think eagles are nasty ass scavenger birds, no better than a buzzard.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet We had to stop using DDT because it was killing eagles. Personally, even has an American, I think eagles are nasty ass scavenger birds, no better than a buzzard.

Take it easy...
Jump to Top