User Controls

Malice isn't dead.

IWD Houston
    Holy fucking shit you guys got trolled so hard.

By Malice & Enter.

They met up when Enter was traveling. They talked about this community. Made a commitment to not come back here (at least for a significant duration of time. 2 years probably) as long as the other didn't. And orchestrated this epic troll as a result of the energy of their fear of social awkwardness. They needed something to work on together.

Enter will pop back up here, and make some epic thread in some amount of time, and blow all of your minds. Malice will be fine. It will be Enters' "magnum opus" of group work. it will be a revolutionary transitioning point in both of their lives... and for the better. since they've both been in isolation for so many years and have felt bad about themselves deep down for caring so much about the totse/zoklet/NIS community.

As for me, I'm glad to have potentially ruined it for them...

Enter (Wesley ______ ) has been acting like a fucking dick on skype and like he's all high and mighty. Fuck it, you want to block me, and talk shit about me with Malice, how do you like this? Whoops. Get fucked.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Pics or Malice's resurrection didn't happen.
    HTS highlight reel
    I want this to be true. I would shower them both with praise.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I would say, YOU'RE ALIIIIIIVVVEEEE!!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Nah.
    Cool
    Octavian motherfucker
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I dunno what to think about this
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    now i understand why i wasn't helped with my nightmares. thanks a lot. you were in on it all too huh, CASPER? you were just laughing at me and everyone else that BELIEVED. hope you can live with this. I just shake my head at you sir. Yo momma should slap ya right up side yo head too. I am still having nightmares too evil spectre!
    Ghost Black Hole
    noooo
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I would skype with enter. I think I tried to before but he got sketched out. He really does have problems he doesn't need to have
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    fonaplats ran enter off and malice put himself down like a dog
    Originally posted by IWD They met up when Enter was traveling. They talked about this community. Made a commitment to not come back here (at least for a significant duration of time. 2 years probably) as long as the other didn't.

Sounds gay.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    he posted on fb like 4 days ago

https://www.facebook.com/justinalexis.hernandez.50

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    LOL yeah that sure looks like him
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    would be pretty creepy tho that another justin hernandez died exactly one year, one month and one day before our justin hernandez. what's the chance of that.

https://www.schmidtfunerals.com/obituary/justin-hernandez

CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    *facepalm*

Sure. You got me. Hes alive.

=Clever ruse.

You found the culprit.

It was Colonel Mustard all along.

Dont you have a single thing better to do?

Youre even more autistic than he was.

Get fucked you stupid schizos.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    They never existed
    I miss Enter.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I miss Enter.

He doesn't miss you
Jump to Top