User Controls

The years are just flying by.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I have trouble remembering things but I think I just never membered them to begin with.
    Past is the past anyways.
    Ghost Black Hole
    thats cuz your retarded
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    the older you get it will go quicker. It's downright amazing how quick the year has gone by
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby the older you get it will go quicker. It's downright amazing how quick the year has gone by

Yes, this time last year it was still April
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Xmas soon
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Xmas soon

You've crossed that barrier where you've had more xmas's than you will have future ones.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Ghost thats cuz your retarded

You're*
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    its down to how much a year is to the percentage of your entire existence. when you're only 4, a year is a quarter of the whole of time that you know and have experienced. a quarter of a lifetime as far as you're concerned. when you're 40 its its just a tiny little 1/40th.

your entire existence is all you've got to compare it to.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by NARCassist its down to how much a year is to the percentage of your entire existence. when you're only 4, a year is a quarter of the whole of time that you know and have experienced. a quarter of a lifetime as far as you're concerned. when you're 40 its its just a tiny little 1/40th.

It actually feels that way. When I was young summer days used to feel like they went on forever. Now it's a few moments. Worst part is I don't even care.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country It actually feels that way. When I was young summer days used to feel like they went on forever. Now it's a few moments. Worst part is I don't even care.

Agree

It seems like summer days are just drifting away, but oh, those summer nights.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country It actually feels that way. When I was young summer days used to feel like they went on forever. Now it's a few moments. Worst part is I don't even care.

its like if you were 40 and had a 4 year old child and tried to explain to them a year is 1/40th of my existence, they cannot comprehend that because they don't know what 40 years feels like. they can only comprehend it in comparison to their own length of existence. same with any of us at any point in our lives. like i'm 46 yet i couldn't really understand a year being 1/80th of a lifetime. i haven't existed that long.

its like school summer holidays went on so long we got bored and actually wanted to get back to school. now its like one day the kids are suddenly everywhere and next thing they're not again.

Ah summer holidays frolicking in the fields and woods, back then we didn't know what a pedophile was and weirdos had the decency to dress in full length black macs so you could easily identify them.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You've crossed that barrier where you've had more xmas's than you will have future ones.

Fucking lol.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    They should warn you about this phenomenon when you're a kid. I feel like I graduated 3 or 4 years ago.

It's fucked.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Octavian Fucking lol.

What are you loling at old geezer?
    Originally posted by CASPER They should warn you about this phenomenon when you're a kid. I feel like I graduated 3 or 4 years ago.

It's fucked.

yeah i know, all they used to say to me was 'once you leave school you'll be wishing you were back'. i didn't know wtf they were on about.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Well don't hang outside the school now looking at it longingly, you'll get arrested.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well don't hang outside the school now looking at it longingly, you'll get arrested.

i'm not daft lad, i posted webcams.

Jump to Top