User Controls

I used to be a hardcore emo kid

Ghost Black Hole
    When I was 16 years old I listened to my chemical romance, dated scene girls, cut my wrists and wore black hoodies and spray painted anarchist symbols on churches.

I was also sXe thats Straight Edge for you normies which means I didn't drink, do drugs or smoke. There's also a picture of me on the internet with a shotgun and knives wearing a metallica shirt and I look like a school shooter.

..but then you took an arrow to the knee?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nah I played oblivion back then
    Me too. But the girl kind.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by -mal- Me too. But the girl kind.

?

^ That's scene, scene and emo are not the same thing...
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    scene chix are fucking hot, even i'd have been emo for that shit.

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Did u ever use skooma as a kid
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG Did u ever use skooma as a kid

yee yee
    Originally posted by Ghost ?

I would have had hair like that if I could. My mom wouldn’t let me dye my hair. But I had a similar hair cut and wore way too much eyeliner and shit.
    It's a wig
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    When I was a kid, I would only listen to Top 40 pop songs; basically whatever my brother listened to. Then around the age of 10/11, I started discovering a British surf rock/pop rock band, slowly transitioning into pop-punk and post-hardcore. I became a really big fan of pop-punk. There were a few pop-punk bands, however, I could never get into. My Chemical Romance and Relient K are good examples of this. People would often mention MCR when talking about pop-punk bands, and I had no clue why. They look like goths, don't sound pop-punk at all. But yesterday, for the first time, I took the time to listen to Welcome to The Black Parade. Still, I think, seriously, why do people call it pop-punk? And then the chorus kicked in.. And shoot, I really liked it! It definitely was a catchy pop-punk chorus. I've been sleeping on them, I should listen to the rest of the album and hope for more songs like that.
    British surf..lol
    I went as Helena for Halloween when I was like 14. Haha
    Shrooms Houston
    what were you doing on smokers hill after school mr sxe
    Octavian motherfucker
    I remember my first beer...
    🐿 African Astronaut
    taking back sunday > MCR
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost ?

20yrs from now.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by 🐿 taking back sunday > MCR

any other town i probably wouldn't agree, but anythings greater than manchester.

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson British surf..lol

Why is that funny?
Jump to Top