Make sure to vote for Donald Trump next year

HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    Otherwise it will be the end of civilization
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    #tulsi2020
    Originally posted by aldra #tulsi2020

Good thing you're not an American
    Idk, I feel like it might be hilarious to vote for Donald Trump since I didn't do that last time. I voted for some Utah guy I don't remember, which was utterly pointless I realize now, and I realize now that voting doesn't matter full stop. I'll do it if I get a mail in ballot, idk who for, I like the idea of yang bucks kind of but doubt it'll actually happen.
    If you want the apocalypse that many desire to happen he's probably your best chance of it happening in the near future.

I'm ready, I have my camping gear and ammo and I've watched a shit load of youtube videos on primitive camping...bring it on.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've watched a shit load of youtube videos on primitive camping…bring it on.

I was watching those videos before it was mainstream
    and you know what
    at this point I unironically want an apocalypse.
    Either things are fixed and this country is restored or lets press the fast forward button and end this timeline already.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 I was watching those videos before it was mainstream

Do you want a medal or a cookie?
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 I was watching those videos before it was mainstream

Never drink from the mainstream, find a small tributary.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra #tulsi2020

id watch more political channels if she became president.😍
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by WellHung id watch more political channels if she became president.😍

she's made it into the debates, it's going to be hilarious
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    there is literally only one other Republican running
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm with her
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    TRUCK FUMP ! ! !
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Nevermind Trump.

Has anyone seen Justine Trudeau describing how his family is helping to reduce the use of plastics tho?? Lol
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    This is the 116th Congress. Do you know what 116th Congress is upside down?
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If you want the apocalypse that many desire to happen he's probably your best chance of it happening in the near future.

I'm ready, I have my camping gear and ammo and I've watched a shit load of youtube videos on primitive camping…bring it on.

Mike Pense or Trump?

the Mike for sure. he was stepping over that line in NK a few times wasn't he. I was waiting for WWIII to happen with some guard poking his head around the corner and shooting him for doing so.

Imagine the media circus to follow that headshot.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

I don't want to. His only interest is a wall that keeps out 98 percent of decent people and the 1-2 percent that is involved in cartel shit just laugh and dig underneath the fucking thing. I mean we have a Bullet Train that was cancled (with miles and miles of already laid track) by our Govenor because no fed aid would come in. the thing would of help booste the economy and bring in federal tax money to pay back plus pay beyond that. it would of been an awesome investment.. and all they had to do was hire more workers to get it laid down quicker. they fucking did this shit in the 1800s which was way harder using mostly human strength by the Chinese and Micks who drank half the time. (The micks, not the Chinese.. they didn't drink alcohol in those days) shit got done. Irish are good worker, even when drunk and or hungover. they're just annoying as fuck to work with. Every other second it's another racist Joke that Irish always get a pass because they're "Ethnic"
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by toz I don't want to. His only interest is a wall that keeps out 98 percent of decent people and the 1-2 percent that is involved in cartel shit just laugh and dig underneath the fucking thing. I mean we have a Bullet Train that was cancled (with miles and miles of already laid track) by our Govenor because no fed aid would come in. the thing would of help booste the economy and bring in federal tax money to pay back plus pay beyond that. it would of been an awesome investment.. and all they had to do was hire more workers to get it laid down quicker. they fucking did this shit in the 1800s which was way harder using mostly human strength by the Chinese and Micks who drank half the time. (The micks, not the Chinese.. they didn't drink alcohol in those days) shit got done. Irish are good worker, even when drunk and or hungover. they're just annoying as fuck to work with. Every other second it's another racist Joke that Irish always get a pass because they're "Ethnic"

Every other nation has immigration laws, so why should the USA be any different? There's a big difference between illegal immigration and legal immigration. Nobody ever said they can't come, they just said they have to use the legal system and come legally, just like everyone else. Why should they get to jump the line and others have to wait a long time to get in and they can just waltz in and nothing happens? The country only takes in what it can afford to help with. Anything past that takes away from the resources and livelihood and security of the citizens and legal immigrants already in the country. And 95% of the so-called sanctuary claims are bullshit. The only reason they are coming is they want a better life and a better country. Who doesn't? They're weren't in any immediate danger. How about instead of abandoning their own countries, like a bunch of lazy sellouts, they take their countries back and make something out of them, like we did, instead of turning tail and running to their neighbors and expecting people who did work for what they have to just hand it over to them? People against Trump on this are just plain being dishonest and skewing and obfuscating the actual facts and logic of the thing, just to suit their own political opinions. Too many. Not enough sense, and way too much virtue-signalling.
Jump to Top