User Controls

CHZB

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    said she will never post on this site and is going to therapy becaause I ruined her life. I didn't know I had that much power. I feel really sorry that my words can slice a womans souls so easily. I didn't mean to be like this.
    at least she didn't ruin her own life so she has someone to blame
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III at least she didn't ruin her own life so she has someone to blame

you said it best bruddah. its hialrious because they always come back

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby said she will never post on this site and is going to therapy becaause I ruined her life. I didn't know I had that much power. I feel really sorry that my words can slice a womans souls so easily. I didn't mean to be like this.

Well you feed on the abundant source of darkness so you're obviously very powerful
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby said she will never post on this site and is going to therapy becaause I ruined her life. I didn't know I had that much power. I feel really sorry that my words can slice a womans souls so easily. I didn't mean to be like this.

even after the other day she still sucked my dick and told her to do it like a lam

Originally posted by Sudo Well you feed on the abundant source of darkness so you're obviously very powerful

I guess
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    🙄 u making a thread tho.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm 🙄 u making a thread tho.

yeah i know and making chickens go to rehab lol
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Get better soon, pinhead. 🙂
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Get better soon, pinhead. 🙂

yeah you too fat fuck
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol 😛
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Love is a very special thing;

Love.
    Originally posted by mashlehash Love is a very special thing;

Love.

pretty much

Bumdiddydash Yung Blood
    Originally posted by mashlehash Love is a very special thing;

Yeah, sure, if you wanna call having a pain-in-the-ass, special.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Quit talking about cheese Burger and start posting nudes of cheeseburger.
    Originally posted by WellHung Quit talking about cheese Burger and start posting nudes of cheeseburger.

I will if you post a picture of your ugly face, first.

That's fatties for you, very emotional and like to blame others for their own shortcomings.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I will if you post a picture of your ugly face, first.

triggered like a slit^^^
Jump to Top