User Controls

Top 3 trannys of all time award ceremony

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    3. Alexis Arquette. Horrible piece of shit. Looked male in "pulp fiction" and has strange facial features. Used to watch it on "the surreal life" (a transcendent show that's highly underrated) try to hit on straight males. Really just the only other tranny I know off the top of my head. Would hate fuck

2. Bruce Jenner. Hilarious. Fucking brilliant. A funny fucking joke on America. Nuff said. Would bang

1. HTS

Stood with the community for over a dozen years. Has an ED page. Completely without pretension. Likes to be called an abomination as he pounds scrons mouth watering asshole. Really doesn't give a shit about tranny culture or anything like that. Can probably kick 33% of this websites ass even though he couldn't fight chunt because he was too high on syrup. Fully acknowledges he may be fucked by life through adoption/deep seeded issues. Knows he is a mess but seems kindhearted and wishes the best for people. Makes scron call her daddy. Doesn't give a fuck about pronouns. Met up with a ton of totseans over the years and the community spirit lives inside her testosterone depleted testicles. Would marry and post a ton of pictures on social media

discuss why your transsexual ass didn't make the list faggot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    what about chelsea manning and the singer for against me?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    HTS seems like a down ass bitch.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III what about chelsea manning and the singer for against me?

FUCK I forgot about those. Chelsea manning isn't a snitch either, that's respectable. Against me! is a decent band too and although I did have an aversion to their music due to their singer being a tranny (and not knowing how to feel about it), I respect the dude a lot after seeing an interview, plus their music isn't terrible although their song titles are.

Also Larry Wachowski. He's met Keanu Reeves!
    Soyboy VII: Mattchews Camping Trip Houston [baulk my topological rheum]
    Is HTS /ourgal/?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I do pick em well
Jump to Top