User Controls

In 10 years the web will be dead

HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    The only use people will have for web pages is to fill out applications and paper work
    But as for social networking, media and everything else ... it will no longer be used.
    Everything will switch to virtual and augmented reality.
    Enjoy it while you still can.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    yep ready player 1
    Starlink will make it possible.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starlink_(satellite_constellation)
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Florida was supposed to be under the ocean in 2015 because of global warming cause al gore said.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    When the Internet first came out, people who had, up until that point, been running the homing pigeon business were devastated. Less and less people used their homing pigeon services, and eventually, they all died out. The homing pigeon people, not the pigeons. Same thing with snail mail. The world moves on, leaving nostalgia and a certain bitter longing in its wake.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 The only use people will have for web pages is to fill out applications and paper work
    But as for social networking, media and everything else … it will no longer be used.
    Everything will switch to virtual and augmented reality.
    Enjoy it while you still can.

No, the normies will finally leave and we can get back to business.

Originally posted by -SpectraL When the Internet first came out, people who had, up until that point, been running the homing pigeon business were devastated. Less and less people used their homing pigeon services, and eventually, they all died out. The homing pigeon people, not the pigeons. Same thing with snail mail. The world moves on, leaving nostalgia and a certain bitter longing in its wake.

This is possibly the most unbelievable line of bullshit I have ever seen you spout.
    All the people who you knew on the internet back inthe day are either uninterested in the web now or dead.
    The people like us who are interested in living like it's 2004 are a very tiny minority.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Post cp
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet This is possibly the most unbelievable line of bullshit I have ever seen you spout.

And, regressively, when the homing pigeon people arrived on the scene, the smoke signal and Morse code companies took a real beating. For every winner, there has to be a loser.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Florida was supposed to be under the ocean in 2015 because of global warming cause al gore said.

We were told in high school that the world would have exhausted it's oil supplies by the year 2000...
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 All the people who you knew on the internet back inthe day are either uninterested in the web now or dead.
    The people like us who are interested in living like it's 2004 are a very tiny minority.

are you sure
    Originally posted by DietYellow are you sure

Yeah I've been on a certain forum since 1997 and it's mostly the same folks still on there...sure some have pegged it but the core group is still the same.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yeah I've been on a certain forum since 1997 and it's mostly the same folks still on there…sure some have pegged it but the core group is still the same.

What forum is that?
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 What forum is that?

Would you like my SSI number too?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Would you like my SSI number too?

don't be coy
    Ghost Black Hole
    don't be goy
Jump to Top