User Controls

If your stream music rather than owning the album(s) you should be dragged out into the streets and murdered

HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    By any means necessary, bricks, stone, bats, stomping on your head whatever it takes.
    The same should be done to you as well for multiple reasons. You're too insignificant to warrant making a thread about it though.

p.s. what the fuck is streaming these days anyway? Don't people download/archive whatever they stream?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I mean, how do I go out and buy an album today?
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    >paying for music
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian The same should be done to you as well for multiple reasons. You're too insignificant to warrant making a thread about it though.

p.s. what the fuck is streaming these days anyway? Don't people download/archive whatever they stream?

lol streamer baby is butthurt
    Originally posted by Erekshun I mean, how do I go out and buy an album today?

Well if you weren't a plebeian retard you would realize you just go to the label site or the artists site or discog page and purchase the albums from there.
    Originally posted by Number13 >paying for music

you are the cancer that killed music
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 Well if you weren't a plebeian retard you would realize you just go to the label site or the artists site or discog page and purchase the albums from there.

Glad I am not a Hikkifaggot.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Glad I am not a Hikkifaggot.

You're just an ignorant plebeian
    It's sad to see the majority of people care so little about music
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 You're just a proud ignorant plebeian

ftfy
    Originally posted by Erekshun ftfy

I'm the only person here who actually knows anything about music and I care enough about it to support the artists and own their albums.
    You're just a consumer, you listen to something and then move on to the next flavor of the week.
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 I'm the only person here who actually knows anything about music and I care enough about it to support the artists and own their albums.
    You're just a consumer, you listen to something and then move on to the next flavor of the week.

Dude you got me wrong. I am old, I used to go to the music store and thumb through real albums (vinyl) before the internet was a thing. I really don't know how to by an "album" these days.

And no, you don't know shit about music.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Dude you got me wrong. I am old, I used to go to the music store and thumb through real albums (vinyl) before the internet was a thing. I really don't know how to by an "album" these days.

And no, you don't know shit about music.

I know more than you could hope to through several lifetimes.
    Your garbage music is irrelevant, gramps.
    And if you really cared about music you would stop being completely retarded and do a quick google search "how to buy music online".
    I used to do nothing but listen to albums all day everyday for practically a decade.
    Back in my piratefag days I had a collection of over 100,000 + songs.
    So yes, I do know more than you.
    I have listened to more music than the majority of people ever could through several lifetimes, unless you happened to be a hikikomori.
    You don't understand. I have kids your age. My son played a song for me and what he didn't understand was he had half a song. I have the CD and showed him what I was talking about.
    Originally posted by Erekshun You don't understand. I have kids your age. My son played a song for me and what he didn't understand was he had half a song. I have the CD and showed him what I was talking about.

So you're an old man, that doesn't make any difference.
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 So you're an old man, that doesn't make any difference.

Maybe we are not on the same page. We may even agree. He downloaded a song that I was very familiar with. He played it for me and I KNEW he was missing half of the song. I have the CD and he found out real quick what I was talking about.
    You enjoy music so much more when you buy physical albums. You get to admire the cover and booklet artwork and actually read the lyrics straight from the authors themselves, it's a much more personal experience
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Erekshun Dude you got me wrong. I am old, I used to go to the music store and thumb through real albums (vinyl) before the internet was a thing. I really don't know how to by an "album" these days.

best option is bandcamp, the musicians get a much higher split than other high-profile places like apple and amazon music and the like, but it tends to cater more to the 'indie' crowd for a few reasons
Jump to Top