User Controls

I support a total and complete genocide of all Canadian natives

whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Soyboy VII: Mattchews Camping Trip Houston [baulk my topological rheum]
    Its our fault tho.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING VII: Mattchews Camping Trip Its our fault tho.

This.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING VII: Mattchews Camping Trip Its our fault tho.

You can admit this, but not that the West and Middle East have fucked Africa?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Uhuhu
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The government put out posters that offered cash rewards for the scalps of native-American Indians. Men would bring in bags of scalps and make thousands of dollars for themselves. They made a living from it. They would use the military to trick the Indians into an offer of an official peace treaty, to be honored at the place of the Indians' home camp site, just to get their location, and then when the soldiers would arrive on horseback, the Indians greeted them with open arms, only to be shot and bludgeoned and stabbed to death one and all. Kids and women and everything. Then the scalpers did their work and cashed in. The bodies were buried, and the site cleared for use by the colonials.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by GGG You can admit this, but not that the West and Middle East have fucked Africa?

The Middle East did nothing wrong.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The Middle East did nothing wrong.

This. I didn't expect §m£ÂgØL - historically a pretty liberal dude - to be this Islamophobic.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I have the unique perspective of have stuck my dick in several Canadian indigenous women who would be better off missing or murdered, preferably both

The Canadian native system is kind of fucked up. Although most natives have a good welfare safety net, this has come as a result of individual treaties, which is should, because good white colonialists divide and conquer. So as a result you have "have" reserves where kids get 20-50k when they turn 18, free education and freedom from municipal regulations and hunting and fishing rights. Then you have "have not" reserves (typically higher populated) where the mothers have 8 kids by the time they're 25, every one is off on drugs and waits for checks all month and there are many still at primitive status, literally hunting and gathering for their next fix.

If you are a piece of shit waster on a "have" reserve, you're a piece of shit period. If you're a piece of shit waster on a "have not" reserves you're still a piece of shit period because residential schools and the Indian act proved assimilation doesn't work. There are natives who take advantage of these things, I've met many of them, they're clever and creative and hard working, there are also a ton of scumbags who will never do better. The status quo isn't too bad right now. Natives are afforded a ton of freedoms and they really can't expect much else. The reserves that are fucked are mostly fucked through band corruption (HUGE problem) and mismanagement of government allocated funds. The reserve in North OT (forget the name, something ridiculously long) that had no water or power in the winter is an example of this. Yes, there are places in sask and man esp where native kids are harassed by cops but if you've ever been around native kids you know they're always up to no good. Where they are right now as a people is pretty well off considering they were living in tee pees 100 years ago and objectively lost numerous wars. They did get shafted and treated unfairly at times and residential schools were an attempt at genocide that no matter how many times Trudeau puts on a headdress and sucks sitting bulls ass nothing can take away.

The issue of missing and murdered native women is not a genocide though and does a disservice to those who've actually been through one. Cops not caring if a native hooker goes missing is just an acknowledgment they lived transient lifestyles because of the breakdown of their families. You can't blame the fucking government when your kid runs away from home to be a crackwhore and gets murdered. It begins in the individual communities, not as a national consensus on how much white guilt we should have. For every native woman who died there are a dozen who achieved a level of upward mobility that could not be attained without the safety net Canadian taxpayers have given them. I'm ok with money going to natives, as long as I can rest assured gas isn't going to be siphoned from my tank while I sleep so some little papooses can get high af after their parents pass out at night
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    oh yeah its always canada's fault for every lil thing going wrong here, there, everywhere. Riiight.
    Originally posted by whoami 2SLGBTQQIA

holy shit, is this serious?

we should genocide them too.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Would thank sudos post twice if i could, I knew a few people from Hobbema. getting 200k when they turn 18 and playing thug while they're nigger rich for 2 years. Sawridge had resources and managed them smarter, you want to be a trucker they would get you a truck etc.

Anyway if you're not retarded, are without a victim-complex and not being crushed by a sense of alienation, hopeless nihilistic self-destruction being native is a decent hand to be dealt.

Jump to Top