User Controls

Hey guys, wanna start up a company?

We'll just pick the name and stuff now, I'll set up the other shit later. Or just have it be totally fake.
    Niggasin.space inc.

First we start off in the realm of indie games, web advertising and selling drugs. First we can grow weed, make Ecig juice, then move onto something like selling pressed xanax. We can also print swastika and ISIS flags. Once we become a household name all we gotta do is invest the profits wisely into the space sector and become like Elon Musk and set up a moon base on Phobos and become a mars colonization company. Also darknet markets and clandestine deals with north korea.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    [greentext]>Moonbase on phobos[/greentext]

Good luck fam, Phobos is so small, it hasn't even become round under the influence of gravity. If you jump too hard you will end up in orbit around Phobos.
    [greentext]>Moonbase on phobos[/greentext]

Good luck fam, Phobos is so small, it hasn't even become round under the influence of gravity. If you jump too hard you will end up in orbit around Phobos.

Well, I for one am into the smaller varieties of celestial bodies ;) Phobos kinda looks like a potato to me. Also if what you say is true than I could literally fuck a girl into orbit with enough force.
    Well, I for one am into the smaller varieties of celestial bodies ;) Phobos kinda looks like a potato to me. Also if what you say is true than I could literally fuck a girl into orbit with enough force.

Calculations show that escape velocity on Phobos is about 20Mph, so you can basically take a ramp with you and drive into orbit with a scooter.
    Calculations also show, that i prefer smaller celestial bodies over bigger ones as well.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Calculations show that escape velocity on Phobos is about 20Mph, so you can basically take a ramp with you and drive into orbit with a scooter.

Really? Imagine how fucking cool that would be! You could literally skateboard into space.

Yep, he's about right, 25mph: https://www.wolframbeta.com/input/?i=what+is+the+escape+velocity+of+phobos
    I don't know how the much lower gravity on it would affect the speed you could gain: http://www.wolframbeta.com/input/?i=gravity+on+phobos+compared+to+earth
    It would be neat if in the future we had olympic games on celestial bodies. Elon Musk could do it just to promote migration via his interplanetary service.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

Tell HTS noob to come hang out on the forums.
    HTS Noob was the Guy who got a highlighter stuck in his arse, wasn't he?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Highlighter That Stuck
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Highlighter Trapped in Sphincter
Jump to Top