User Controls

Girls who use the deer enhancement

Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Are really unintelligent basic bitches who are usually ugly.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    What's deer enhancement? Do they slather themselves in doe urine?
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Deer Snapchat fillter
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    thats not even a thing

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    surely

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I kind of expect girls to do it because they're stupid, insecure and vain at the same time but I get a kick out of it when a girl will take picture with her and her kid and have a enhancement on. Oh yeah Miranda? The kid your baby daddy wants nothing to do with isn't attractive enough for facebook so you have to dress it up like a barn animal? It helps the people viewing to see that you are in fact both filthy animals and likely related. I'm sure if your daughter was over 7 she'd be applying the blush and contours the enhancement provides you. Maybe when she's older she can look at her kid pictures and see that she was never genuinely beautiful.

Fuck this world is depressing. I'm going to troll tinder
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by whoami Only people with a dissonant vanity/insecurity complex use any kind of fillters on the photos they post online. Sensible, level-headed people are either smart enough to understand that it's a bad idea to have any photos of yourself on the internet and therefore refrain from posting them, or they don't give a fuck and just want to show off what they're doing, in which case the only enhancements they'll make are cropping or colour correction.

It's ok, but they have to have a few real pics too..You could stand to cover up some of that crazy I'm seeing in your avatar, with some pretty flowers around your face...👍
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain It's ok, but they have to have a few real pics too..You could stand to cover up some of that crazy I'm seeing in your avatar, with some pretty flowers around your face…👍

change your avatar back to that picture of you with the green backdrop. It made my heart flutter
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by NARCassist thats not even a thing

Unfortunately it is.

For some reason the deer is the most popular too.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    ooooh yeah women are horrible and snapchat is for plebs lull i hate plebs and women , SEHOYAHHHHH IM A BIG BOY DADDY, A VERY BIG BOY INDEED.

IM A WHINER I WANT TO FLIP THE HELL OUT ALL THE TIME LOL IM LIKE OOBER UNSTABLE AND SECRETIVE

im and intelligent being

this message uses pgp encryption because i dont fuck around like you tots
    can someone explain this shit, i've no idea what you're even on about?

the duck tells me its summing to do with hunting

http://krtnradio.com/2019/05/22/deer-elk-and-bighorn-enhancement-raffle-tickets-are-now-available/

you guys don't sound like you're talking about hunting deer tho.

If you can’t look good without a snap chat enhancement you should just kill yourself. I’ve seen guys do this too.
    Ghost Black Hole
    whats a deer enhancement
    Originally posted by Ghost whats a deer enhancement

summing they use to hunt deer apparently

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Y'all a bunch of deerophobic baboons.
    do they do baboon enhancements an all then?

CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao , I just saw this.. is this a faceless troll and haters gathering about how adorable I am?

https://niggasin.space/thread/32754?p=2#post-634438

I’m a bear anyway retards lol

*jerk off gesture*
    holy shit what do you know?

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by NARCassist holy shit what do you know?

Much too much FILLER in those lips yo!🤪🤪
Jump to Top