User Controls

I had another prophetic dream

HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    It was very creepy and about Donald Trump
    Towards the end there was something about him and the Russians, like he was selling us out or something
    and then I was a little girl again (the third time I dreamed I was a little girl in the past couple weeks) at a grocery store running away from this deep state agent and to leave the grocery store you had to PAY to get out so I ran and some nigger chased after me and grabbed me and Dyland Roof stabbed him in the back and saved me (Thanks DyDy *hugs*)
    At one point I was talking to the shadow government and this being said "The more you know, you don't know at all" when I asked him what they wanted.

Third cryptic dream in a row ....
    The universe is trying to tell me something
    Ghost Black Hole
    whoa man
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 It was very creepy and about Donald Trump
    Towards the end there was something about him and the Russians, like he was selling us out or something
    and then I was a little girl again (the third time I dreamed I was a little girl in the past couple weeks) at a grocery store running away from this deep state agent and to leave the grocery store you had to PAY to get out so I ran and some nigger chased after me and grabbed me and Dyland Roof stabbed him in the back and saved me (Thanks DyDy *hugs*)
    At one point I was talking to the shadow government and this being said "The more you know, you don't know at all" when I asked him what they wanted.

Third cryptic dream in a row ….
    The universe is trying to tell me something

Dreaming about Trump...it's what's for lunch
    Soyboy VII: Mattchews Camping Trip Houston [baulk my topological rheum]
    I generally dream about my dogs. 🐕
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING VII: Mattchews Camping Trip I generally dream about my dogs. 🐕

show us with these anatomically accurate dolls of men and dogs what transpired.
    It mostly involves adventures and sometimes zombies.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Don't do drugs, kids.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Admin African Astronaut
    And then you were a little girl?
    I used to have constant dreams about fighting in a war almost every single night as a teenager which led me to believe I was a soldier in a past life
    HTS highlight reel
    I had a dream last night about a man who was so powerful he had to consciously modulate his breathing for the sake of safety, because if he were to breathe naturally it would be catastrophic. I've been watching a lot of WH40K lore videos lately so that probably had something to do with it. 🤷

Point is your dreams (like mine) are fucking dumb, not prophetic.
    Originally posted by HTS I had a dream last night about a man who was so powerful he had to consciously modulate his breathing for the sake of safety, because if he were to breathe naturally it would be catastrophic. I've been watching a lot of WH40K lore videos lately so that probably had something to do with it. 🤷

Point is your dreams (like mine) are fucking dumb, not prophetic.

Your dreams are heresy.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Don't do drugs, kids.

OP doesn't do drugs, he's just stuck on stupid
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby OP doesn't do drugs, he's just stuck on stupid

Only a stupid person such as yourself would derive that from his post.
    He was referring to my dreams being so constant and vivid.
    Normies don't usually have dreams so they hear stories like this and assume you're on something.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I had a dream that OPie died and the J3ws ate his body. What do you think that means?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist I had a dream that OPie died and the J3ws ate his body. What do you think that means?

it means your child is a child mollestor.
    Originally posted by Technologist I had a dream that OPie died and the J3ws ate his body. What do you think that means?

I'm their #1 adversary
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    pretty sure that dream means you have no power in your life so you cling to stupid edgy ideologies with no basis in reality in order to feel some kind of control. without that you're literally a little girl lost at the supermarket in a big scary world
    Dreams mean you're more aware and artistically inclined.

Dullards are unable to dream.
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 Dreams mean you're more aware and artistically inclined.

Dullards are unable to dream.

Who told you that?

YOU HAVE THE SHINING
Jump to Top