User Controls

Is 8GB Storage Enough for Windows 10

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    to not shit the bed?

let's find out
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lol no. The ISO is like 16GB. Recommended is 60Gb HDD at the very least.
    refused to install on a partition less than 10GB lol

I remember I used to set up 8GB single use win7 VMs all the time
    Originally posted by aldra refused to install on a partition less than 10GB lol

I remember I used to set up 8GB single use win7 VMs all the time

I got 5 computers. So there's variety built into my network. I just remote into everything. Only VMs i got currently installed are a Windows 8 for some reason and Remnux.
    I only want this to run a few small utilities so I was trying to minimise as much as possible.

I'm using vbox because I don't care enough to figure out why wine's configuration is eating shit
    Originally posted by aldra I only want this to run a few small utilities so I was trying to minimise as much as possible.

I'm using vbox because I don't care enough to figure out why wine's configuration is eating shit

If you're on an Ubuntu derivative you should look into Boxes. It does remoting and VM, the VM bits are based on QEMU. If your utilities are programming related, you can run PowerShell Core on *Nix, and VS Code + .NET Core is a dope combo.

O and i forgot, you have like QtWine or whatever it's called now. Which is super easy to set up and configure.
    computer stuff
Jump to Top