User Controls

Can you imagine

HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    If google went on to create BCI technology the masses would be linked to on a daily basis, and the infrastructure was policed by the ADL ...

Back when I was living at my grandparents I started having premonitions of this.
    I was thinking of some "offensive" things in my mind and I was so high at the time I would get these brain farts where I would be unable to think of certain things, well I tried saying the word "nigger" in my head and I had to focus really intensely on it and at the moment I thought my mind was already under control by some satellite powered A.I. that was policing my thoughts ... that's exactly what their world would be like though.
    If you started thinking of things deemed inappropriate the A.I. would block them out and if you forced yourself to break through the A.I. barrier then that would go against your social credit score.

It's scary to think what the world could look like if we reach the technological age before the public rise up against this tyranny.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Nope, can’t imagine or fathom anything that your nutty brain thinks up.
    I have been planning on going full hikikomori mode for a decade, meaning no exposure whatsoever to the outside world.
    Now with all of this censorship and jewry going on full force, now is the best time ever to go through with it.
    DO IT PLEASE
    Originally posted by Technologist Nope, can’t imagine or fathom anything that your nutty brain thinks up.

It ain't nutty you prole.
    Go read "The Singularity is Near" and pay attention to what the major tech companies are going after

also watch this
    normies being unable to sit down for 30 minutes and visualize where things are headed is why we're in this situation
    also watch this

that's the guy who is in charge of what you're allowed to see on youtube and google
    Hukimoron,
    Do you not realize that the more you isolate yourself, the nuttier you get? Can you not see yourself? You’re already full blown nuts!
    lmao @ "The open mind"

We are literally Orwellian now
    Not watching your dumb videos that are nothing but human opinion.

OMG the sky is falling.
    WAR IS PEACE
    CENSORSHIP IS FREEDOM
    MIND CONTROL MEANS YOU HAVE AN OPEN MIND
    Originally posted by Technologist Not watching your dumb videos that are nothing but human opinion.

OMG the sky is falling.

The sad thing is you think what I'm saying is nutty.
    You sir are the moron.
    You call yourself technologist yet you don't even know anything about technology or the current state of it
    Says the child who never leaves his house and has no idea what really goes on in this world. Your only world view is what you read on the internet. You are nuts!
    Originally posted by Technologist Says the child who never leaves his house and has no idea what really goes on in this world. Your only world view is what you read on the internet. You are nuts!

You probably think it's the muslims and democrats that are a threat
    When will you become part of the real world?
    I pity your mom. I really do. It’s sad you turned out like this. God I feel so bad for her.
    Originally posted by Technologist When will you become part of the real world?

Define "real world"
    Originally posted by Technologist I pity your mom. I really do. It’s sad you turned out like this. God I feel so bad for her.

Yes, I would be better off a degenerate loser like the people on this site in the world world instead of a hikikomori.
    No, I'm fine.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    There will be several factions. The rooty, the tooty, and the fruity. Which side will you be on op?
Jump to Top