User Controls

Better get prepped

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I used to work at the state hospital when I was a younger gont. And some blind black lady there that was not crazier than shit house rat told me.

There will be factions in murica... The rooty, the tooty and the fruity, and the tsunami. (tsuami will be wiped out imediadelty because they watch too much toonami)

It will be a race war but there will be a mixture in each faction. Most the drug addicts and fatties will go first but there will be some left as "oracles" But if you're skinny/athletic and have a thirst for blood you will fall into the the first three catagories depending on how you want to live as a tribe.

I'm already plotting on how it will go down. Dare to take the rational black pill?

Melgibson saw what wasup

im going to go with the rooty

I hope they have gritz and ritz in hell, prophecy is not always prophecy
    HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    OP is a retard
    Dare to the rational black pill fam?
    \
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 OP is a retard
    \
    krotz was so triggered he had to post the same pic two times in a row
    hiki is scared because he knows he's going to be cooked first
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 krotz was so triggered he had to post the same pic two times in a row
    \

better tighten up that shithole pussy, gont, its gonna be a buyers market for your ass
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 OP is a retard

You're a J3w
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hiki is scared because he knows he's going to be cooked first

You're truly retarded if you think the government would allow for a real race war or a civil war.
    Originally posted by Octavian You're a J3w

lol you had to edit your post because you're too retarded to bb code
    better get prepped, their coming to attack

*they're
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 You're truly retarded if you think the government would allow for a real race war or a civil war.

Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 *they're

Tsunami detected
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

You know what would actually happen?
    The government would declare martial law, dissidents would be round up and bussed to FEMA camps.
    The niggers chimping out in the cities would die off from attacking each other and being cleansed by the military/swat teams that would flood the big cities.
    People like you would walk into a FEMA bus without hesitation.
    Nothing would happen.
    Then after things calmed down the government would enact a series of laws that would take away even more of our rights and empower the jews even more.

I don't even have any hope for the 2.7 million gun "super owners", they would be killed off in a matter of days from drones, soldiers of the NWO and derpa's killer robots.
    Oh yeah and don't forget about the directed energy weapons.

Shit is so fucked the only way out is to kill yourself and hope the next life is better.

I can smell hikies fear, I had to turn the smeel down on my lappy
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 You know what would actually happen?
    The government would declare martial law, dissidents would be round up and bussed to FEMA camps.
    The niggers chimping out in the cities would die off from attacking each other and being cleansed by the military/swat teams that would flood the big cities.
    People like you would walk into a FEMA bus without hesitation.
    Nothing would happen.
    Then after things calmed down the government would enact a series of laws that would take away even more of our rights and empower the jews even more.

I don't even have any hope for the 2.7 million gun "super owners", they would be killed off in a matter of days from drones, soldiers of the NWO and derpa's killer robots.
    Oh yeah and don't forget about the directed energy weapons.

Shit is so fucked the only way out is to kill yourself and hope the next life is better.

uh oh we gottmy favorite little princess here...

better get that b hole prepped because theres no lube in hell
    godflesh is baby music
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    OP is right
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bill Krozby aka Doug= is a paranormal investigator and astral projector and shit poser in Austin, Tejas

Dare to take the rational black pill fam? Trust No One..

Jump to Top