User Controls

the Bill Krozby report

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    would you like if you were walking to a fresh organic store a whole food store and saw the manager juggling apples and not succeeding and dropping them all on the floor and laughing about it and putting them back on the shelf.. would you film them? I would because their also against donating to the austin food bank. They rather play with trash and sell trash and then throw it out instead of giving it to needy people that could use a help or even donate it to quacks the bakery across the street instead of throwing it on the floor and giggling like a fucking idiot thats 5 foot 3. He cut his shit out real quick when he saw me.

This is what libtards do on older libards dime. Dare to take the rational black pill?

The guy manager shit his pants and he will always when I come around seeing him acting like a faggot, he's threatened me with his faggots that have stalked me. But I know the real deal.

Dare to take the rational kro atx pill ? Those people aint shit, they don't even stand for "whyte" people they stand for whatever they can make and when you confront a worm they cower.

I've seen it time and time again.

I could of done a lot worse. Just know that I'm out for you fuckinn' "furit nocnes" loloooolooolol! oh giad
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

this faggot is a disgrace to to both texan and california strikes after everything we've done, fuck them.

I'm not a a coward I am Bill Krozby I stand for everyones rights until the day I die.

WellHung Black Hole
    🤩👍
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby would you like if you were walking to a fresh organic store a whole food store and saw the manager juggling apples and not succeeding and dropping them all on the floor and laughing about it and putting them back on the shelf.. would you film them? I would because their also against donating to the austin food bank. They rather play with trash and sell trash and then throw it out instead of giving it to needy people that could use a help or even donate it to quacks the bakery across the street instead of throwing it on the floor and giggling like a fucking idiot thats 5 foot 3. He cut his shit out real quick when he saw me.

This is what libtards do on older libards dime. Dare to take the rational black pill?

The guy manager shit his pants and he will always when I come around seeing him acting like a faggot, he's threatened me with his faggots that have stalked me. But I know the real deal.

Dare to take the rational kro atx pill ? Those people aint shit, they don't even stand for "whyte" people they stand for whatever they can make and when you confront a worm they cower.

I've seen it time and time again.

I could of done a lot worse. Just know that I'm out for you fuckinn' "furit nocnes" loloooolooolol! oh giad

I know that the MOON PERSON Generation were taught in school to be a rat snitch faggot in which if you were a Baby Boomer and did that shit in the day.. you would "GET YOUR FACED FUCKED WITH HANDSOAP"
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

I'm not a a coward I am Bill Krozby I stand for everyones rights until the day I die.

neo-hippy confirmed
    Originally posted by toz neo-hippy confirmed

K
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby KeK

??
Jump to Top