User Controls

I just messeged a girl that works at Waffle House.

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Do you think she will be intimidated by an executive like me?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm sure you're used to getting rejected by all types on the employment ladder
    You didn't answer the question. I guess I will figure it out as I go. No surprise you are no help as you are on the bottom rung.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Have your driver pick her up and bring her to your place. If she asks why you didn't come throw some business lingo at her. As her eyes glaze over you can initiate butt secks.
    Originally posted by Sophie Have your driver pick her up and bring her to your place. If she asks why you didn't come throw some business lingo at her. As her eyes glaze over you can initiate butt secks.

This shit is new to me, came out of nowhere. I got promoted to run both departments and then we got bought out a month later. Now I run 2 departments of 10. Like a dream but fuck! I used to have it so easy. I got this. I don't have drivers.....yet.
    Originally posted by Erekshun This shit is new to me, came out of nowhere. I got promoted to run both departments and then we got bought out a month later. Now I run 2 departments of 10. Like a dream but fuck! I used to have it so easy. I got this. I don't have drivers…..yet.

Neat. What do you guys sell?
    I really don't want to dox myself. I sell customer service within the realm of our department. Fuck, these DH haters will probably tell ya.
    Originally posted by Erekshun I really don't want to dox myself. I sell customer service within the realm of our department. Fuck, these DH haters will probably tell ya.

Not trying to dox you I'm just trying to have a conversation. Does customer service involve a lot of "executing".
    Originally posted by Sophie Not trying to dox you I'm just trying to have a conversation. Does customer service involve a lot of "executing".

It could but only if my technicians fuck up. They would execute themselves. We don't want to execute the paying customers.
    Originally posted by Erekshun It could but only if my technicians fuck up. They would execute themselves. We don't want to execute the paying customers.

Of course. Mandatory executions are company policy at my place of employment as well.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun This shit is new to me, came out of nowhere. I got promoted to run both departments and then we got bought out a month later. Now I run 2 departments of 10. Like a dream but fuck! I used to have it so easy. I got this. I don't have drivers…..yet.

I aM So FUcKiN RiCh iTS sO HaRD
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    The wafflehouse saga continues
Jump to Top