User Controls

Anyone here ever get in any physical fights?

WellHung Black Hole
    If so, how many, and please describe the experiences.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Yeah, and i told the story of the time i got in a drunk street brawl once and got thrown through a window already. Ask mQ.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Yeah, and i told the story of the time i got in a drunk street brawl once and got thrown through a window already. Ask mQ.

please recall it for us sophie..
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by WellHung please recall it for us sophie..

I am recalling. And it's a long story.
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
    WellHung Black Hole
    hello?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Hey
    i got jumped once by two dudes. they beat my ass twice but didn't get my money and i jacked their fake airsoft gun they pulled on me but they jacked my skateboard but i got it for free anyways

i punched a junkie in the head a few times once (he deserved it and i even had a girl call me up and thank me lol)

ive put on gloves and boxed my friends and other marines for shits and giggles but thats not really that exciting
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    More times than I'd have liked, but never of my own volition.

The first 3 or 4 were getting jumped by niggers, and then one episode with 4 Mexicans although later when I let them know who I was working with one of them tried to give me a beer- I guess to smooth things over.

I've been hit by a car while someone was trying to get away from me. I've been tackled over a 3 foot cinderblock retaining wall. I've been clocked in the cheek with a glass beer stein. Ive had someone try to stab me with a screwdriver- which ironically probably hurt a lot more since it didn't go through my sweatshirts. Ummmmmm. I've been pistol whipped. Got in a fight at Dodgers stadium.

I've been in 6 or 7 "good" fights, but I've never won any of them. Or idk....if you're fighting 12 people, maybe just being able to stay standing is what some would call a victory, but considering I'm so laid back and they were always the ones that started it, I always wanted to hurt them really bad. When I got jumped by the 4 Mexicans I had a Husky fold-up box cutter clipped to my back pocket. The second the first dude hit me, I started thinking about it, but for some reason I didn't. Idk. Lame.

E: lol oh. And one time a Towncar driver (chauffeur) cut off my gf and I in a BAD way, sending me careening into oncoming traffic. When I caught up to him at the red light, I gave him the "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE" face, and he flipped me off. I pulled my gfs little red lancer in front of his car and put it in park, went to his drivers side door, opened it, and started dragging him out. He started trying to kick me off and I started punching him in the dick while he screamed for someone to call the police. Eventually he kicked me off enough to lock the doors, and since the auto glass way WAY harder then I anticipated, I just kicked a couple basketball sized dents in his side panels until he backed up, hit the car behind him and then hit my car, drove off like a bat out of hell. When I realized the driver behind him was super pissed about the damage to his car, I boned out. Had to pay for the damage to GFs car out of pocket, so it was super not worth it, but that's pretty much the only time I've ever legit initiated physical violence against someone. But I thought it was a pretty good reason. Had the oncoming drivers not been so dexterous, I would have been in a head on collision with both cars going at least 40-50 mph.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    a bunch got into one just the other day. kinda sucked but the guy and I made up with eachother. before that I got into a fight at the toadies concert with some faggot that told me people paid to be there *how did he know I won tickets on 101x?*

I used to get into fights all the time as a kid at school, i busted a few kids heads noses on accident because they weren't expecting it.

I got bitched slapped in jail for talking shit once when i was 18 and it busted my lip open and as the dude walked away I threw a stack of trays at his dome as he was walking away which had to of hurt worse.

I dunno I probably have beat myself up more than anyone has beat me up to be honest.

When I first got archie the cat, I wanted to bathe him *never again* he clawed me up and I held him down and started punching him but he wouldnt submit and we didn't talk to eachother for like 12 hours. after that we're cool now

i got arrested twice for fighting with my dad (he asked to fight) and I started kicking his old ass and he asked my lil bromo to call the cops.. oh well at least my dad foot the bill for the attorney to take it out of court so I didn't get charges over it.
    Originally posted by Sophie Yeah, and i told the story of the time i got in a drunk street brawl once and got thrown through a window already. Ask mQ.

why do we have to ask mq? was he there or something? I didn't know mq lived in europe. You should change your name to softie.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i got jumped once by two dudes. they beat my ass twice but didn't get my money and i jacked their fake airsoft gun they pulled on me but they jacked my skateboard but i got it for free anyways

i punched a junkie in the head a few times once (he deserved it and i even had a girl call me up and thank me lol)

ive put on gloves and boxed my friends and other marines for shits and giggles but thats not really that exciting

yeah that reminds me, I went to see black mother super rainbow at the mohawk and after the show I was walking back to my car and asked for a cig from this guy and It was near the arch 'the homeless shelter' and these 2 black guys shoved me and stuck there hands in my pockets *lol I already spent all my money* and I fist palmed one of the guys in the face and the other one hit me and scratched me with his dirty long nails.
    weee.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Nah. I've never been in a physical fight lol @ my posts 😋😇
    I've thrown drinks on ppl tho, & one time in h.s some crazy bitch ran up behind me & pushed me in the courtyard, but it turned into a melee.

what was the brawl about? And why do we have to ask mq?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Hundreds, and I've never lost. Street fighting is my thing. I have the best hooks and the best uppercuts and the best footwork you ever saw. Lightning fast, too.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Hundreds, and I've never lost. Street fighting is my thing. I have the best hooks and the best uppercuts and the best footwork you ever saw. Lightning fast, too.

My nigga....stahp. No one that spends as much time as we do on the computer is lightning fast anything. Hormel chili, spaghetti-os , and McDonald's can only supply so much vital energy.

Real talk.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Nah. I've never been in a physical fight lol @ my posts 😋😇
    I've thrown drinks on ppl tho, & one time in h.s some crazy bitch ran up behind me & pushed me in the courtyard, but it turned into a melee.

lol when I was in jail (same time as the other story) some fat redneck was flicking water at me while we were just chilling after cooking dinner for the entire jail , giggling like a retard saying "haha what are you gonna do I get out today) Picking on the only guy that wasn't black and wasn't completely whyte. I picked up my cup of water and tossed it on the faggot and all the niggers started started laughing saying "this guys pretty cold with a cup of water" and the guy was turning red and visibly shaking and tried to go up to the door where they had the change of clothes and it didn't open because it was LOCKED and he bumped into it and the nigs started laughing even louder. Some guy had to calm him down as he was about to cry infront of everyone on HIS LAST DAY.

I told the mexicans in my pod to tell the mexicans in his pod (you could speak thru a big crack thru the wall) that he was calling mexicans "nutter butters" and I saw these essays, (not like the kind that you write in school..) back him up into the bathroom and the gont was freaked out, they didn't do anything to him, but that was his FUCK DAY.

Bet his redneck ass wont ever try to blow up a soda machine for quarters, fucking faggot.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Hundreds, and I've never lost. Street fighting is my thing. I have the best hooks and the best uppercuts and the best footwork you ever saw. Lightning fast, too.

Do you have any street vids?

for your street cred?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Do you have any street vids?

for your street cred?

I'll answer this for you.

No,
Jump to Top