User Controls

My weekend- saw some cool stuff, didn't spend a dime

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    A Submarine in the harbor next to the aquarium.

A free magic show at the inner harbor, and behind is the Constellation ("USS Constellation is a sloop-of-war, the last sail-only warship designed and built by the United States Navy. She was built in 1854, using a small amount of material salvaged from the frigate USS Constellation, which had been disassembled the year before.")
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by hydromorphone A Submarine in the harbor next to the aquarium.

A free magic show at the inner harbor, and behind is the Constellation ("USS Constellation is a sloop-of-war, the last sail-only warship designed and built by the United States Navy. She was built in 1854, using a small amount of material salvaged from the frigate USS Constellation, which had been disassembled the year before.")

Nice. its only boring people that say they haven't done anything fun because they have no money / stuff is too expensive. I didn't do much except go on a couple of bike rides downtown and now I'm going to watch hostel 3 and sip a few brews before I have to start working again tomorrow.
    WellHung Black Hole
    I'm willing to bet u didn't take your son with you. Why spend the extra money on him when you can use it for dope?👍
    Uh... Can you see the pics? The code isnt appearing in the thread, however I cannot see the thimbnails... Wtf?
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by hydromorphone

hows that?

You dont even know shit about whats going on with my child and myself, selling. Also did you see I said I didn't even spend a dime to see this stuff? It's fucking free. Why would it cost me extra to take my child?

This is shit I literally have to walk by every single day, all but fort McHenry, however I ride the free bus that goes by there all the time. This time I stopped and walked around. I went with my dad as a kid and its been forever.

Originally posted by Narc hows that?

I see them... Lol just not in my original posts lol so long as y'all can see it, that's all that matters. Thanks, Narc-y-poo.

This one below is most of Fell's Point. It has 61 bars throughout the area there. Taken from Fort McHenry.

I had a pretty nice time. Met a lot of nice people while giving away glow bracelets around the bars. Made good money. Went and got dope this morning. Had a Starbucks mocha cookie crumble frappacino. It was fucking good as fuck.

Gonna go get some tacos tonight at this good place around where I give out those bracelets.

Have a goodnight everyone. I'm here now charging my phone at Starbucks as I type this. Fun fun. Been drawing in my sketch book to pass the time. Going to the bathroom periodically to
    Shoot/snort dope. Good times. Getting hungry though. Hope this charges fast so I can get food soon.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone [_img][_url=https://ibb.co/Gpr5vgH][_img]https://i.ibb.co/Gpr5vgH/20190607-143044.jpg[_/img][_/url][_/img]

[_img][_img]https://i.ibb.co/kX3FQQV/20190607-143026.jpg[_/img][_/url][_/img]

get rid of the underline parts

[_img]https://i.ibb.co/Gpr5vgH/20190607-143044.jpg[_/img]

[_img]https://i.ibb.co/kX3FQQV/20190607-143026.jpg[_/img]

This one below is most of Fell's Point. It has 61 bars throughout the area there. Taken from Fort McHenry.

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Lmao that city looks like shit
    Originally posted by GGG Lmao that city looks like shit

i guess you'd have to take that up with the people who built it then.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

how did you fuck it up that hard
    Originally posted by WellHung I'm willing to bet u didn't take your son with you. Why spend the extra money on him when you can use it for dope?👍

shut up wellhung
Jump to Top