User Controls

Being a girl sounds fun but also scary

Wellhung thread
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Folks?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah it's a shame I'll never know what it's like to dress myself up like a slutty cheerleader with pigtails and have someone bend me over, hike up my skirt and fuck me while pulling on my hair while I scream daddy

*Sigh*
    CandyRein Black Hole
    It’s fun...

Especially if you were actually a cheerleader and still can do the splits and back hand spring

Short people were made for gymnastics
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Ghost Yeah it's a shame I'll never know what it's like to dress myself up like a slutty cheerleader with pigtails and have someone bend me over, hike up my skirt and fuck me while pulling on my hair while I scream daddy

*Sigh*

NEVER SAY NEVER
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I remember in cheerleading practice the dreaded day of the leg popping

We had to literally push another girl spread eagle against the wall

You could hear a pop
    I never got my legs popped because my sister was in cheerleading first and I always did the stretches with her and got flexibility over that time..so I already could do the splits

I taught myself to do a back hand spring in my backyard

Almost broke my neck but I got that chit
    Originally posted by CandyRein I remember in cheerleading practice the dreaded day of the leg popping

We had to literally push another girl spread eagle against the wall

You could hear a pop
    I never got my legs popped because my sister was in cheerleading first and I always did the stretches with her and got flexibility over that time..so I already could do the splits

I taught myself to do a back hand spring in my backyard

Almost broke my neck but I got that chit

Most schools don't do that anymore after that one big scandal.

The splits is kinda pointless anyway, jumping and twirling and shit is cool but like " oh cool you can put ur pussy in the grass good shit gurl"?

Idk man.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao
    We did have games at the school so the gym floor too..

John Claud van dam was the master of the splits

But you also need to do splits for a good standing Liberty.. you have to pull your leg over your head

If you can’t do the splits it looks pretty dumb ..
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lesbians mmmm
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I remember the scandal I think.. a gym teacher got in trouble because a girl got messed up pretty bad during a leg pop
    Originally posted by CandyRein I remember the scandal I think.. a gym teacher got in trouble because a girl got messed up pretty bad during a leg pop

Yeah exactly. She was like screaming and cryingfor them to stop, but the coach ignored her and had the other cheerleaders keep her down for like 5 min and she had some pretty serious damage. I was going to participate sophomore year bc the dudes who were straight got all kinds of laid.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Wth!

That sounds like some damn abuse

I knew I had heard that story somewhere

Rofl!@ all kinds of laid
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Cheerleading is the devil
    Originally posted by CandyRein Wth!

That sounds like some damn abuse

I knew I had heard that story somewhere

Rofl!@ all kinds of laid

I guess when you're a horny kid and you've got someone grabbing up on you and catching you, with a hand on your butt and thighs wrapped around his neck 2 hours every day of the week- that becomes a go-to option. And the fact that you have to develop a ton of trust for your base. As a matter of fact, a quarter of our football team we're all male cheerleaders during the off season.

Way 2 scurry 4 me.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    The most gymnatics I ever didnwas equine gymnastics. I could stand on a horses back while riding at a canter if I was in tune with the horse. My horse, my clydesdale was easy to do this with, and I could spin around their back, and sometimes manage to not fall and get knocked in the head by their legs while trotting or cantering, I could come around the front and swing back on thw other side...

I couldn't do that shit anymore. I don't have thw right muscles built anymore, not to mention my injuries. Took years of practice to learn the little I did manage. I was working to ride two horses in tandem, one foot on each of their backs, but you need two horses approx the same height, who can work together and pace together. It wasn't easy to use other people's horses, especially as much time as you needed. I managed it once. It was cool. Wish I coulda mastered it lol.

Never got into the whole cheerleader shit. I was a horse girl, a tomboy.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by CASPER I guess when you're a horny kid and you've got someone grabbing up on you and catching you, with a hand on your butt and thighs wrapped around his neck 2 hours every day of the week- that becomes a go-to option. And the fact that you have to develop a ton of trust for your base. As a matter of fact, a quarter of our football team we're all male cheerleaders during the off season.

Way 2 scurry 4 me.

Lmao that’s crazy
    And yes you do have to develop trust because your life literally is in their hands when they are tossing you in the air

Hydro

I’m kinda odd In the fact that I’ve always been both
    Extremely girly but a tomboy too
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I have a Harry Potter lighting strike on my head from Easter Sunday when I was like 9 from racing a boy In my church shoes
    Had to get stitches

You can barely see it but I still can

I was always really fast which is probably why I also ran track for a min too when I got in high school
Jump to Top