Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    folks?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo folks?

mel is hawt.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Idk what any of you lame faggots look like. I assume so, as my standards aren't incredibly high, but I feel like she'd try to swipe my wallet and then I'd have to garrote her and toss her in my deep freezer.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    She sounds expensive. Like more expensive than shrimp.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Threads useless without pix
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by CASPER Idk what any of you lame faggots look like. I assume so, as my standards aren't incredibly high, but I feel like she'd try to swipe my wallet and then I'd have to garrote her and toss her in my deep freezer.

πŸ€£πŸ‘
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mashlehash

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thot
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Gross.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by CASPER Idk what any of you lame faggots look like. I assume so, as my standards aren't incredibly high, but I feel like she'd try to swipe my wallet and then I'd have to garrote her and toss her in my deep freezer.

----

----

----

You'd always have a cool piece of ass that way...

😊
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    ^^^mikey Is posting with some shitty Wi-Fi service right now... I know that all too well from motel 6
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    sure i would punch her in the head why not
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by WellHung ^^^mikey Is posting with some shitty Wi-Fi service right now… I know that all too well from motel 6

I think it's my laptop.. I wasn't about to edit that mess..
    😊
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    No.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I retract my previous statement
    Ghost Black Hole
    Not me lol she is the definition of a mini motorcycle
    CandyRein Black Hole
    She just needs to shave her cookie and put on some lingerie..

I’ll arch them eyebrows and she’s gonna be a dime
Jump to Top